Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this is the deal. im doing a swap in my 98 200sx 1.6 5spd. I de pinned the 3 interior harnesses........not the 3 plugs from the engine harness that plug into them. So i need to put them back together because the colors are different between those plugs. Some match up and some don't. So what I need you guys to do is take pictures of the three harnesses so I can see the color wires and what pins go into what slots. you need to use a really good camera so i can pretty much be able to tell what wire is what and which hole it is going into the plug. If you take these pictures and they come out good I will give you 10 dollars through paypal. Now if you can take those plugs and cut the plug off with the wires still on them(if this is a parts car or you have an extra harness laying around) and you ship them to me I will paypal you 30 dollars for that.

The thing is it has to be done before the end of this week. I need to get this stuff figured out so I can take my car up to school. So this is very important!!!!!

just send me a instant message on AIM my screen name is castilano9929

or you can email me at [email protected]

or you can even call me and read me off the pin colors too my number is 724 544 9913......the name is Tony

do not respond by replying in this thread

thankyou

1 - 1 of 1 Posts