·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd love to mock up a way to make my Z 4WD with a RB26DETT and about 800WHP

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
A VG30DETT will fit it has been done before. I would go with an RB26DETT because they are easy to get power out of. Though I will never do the swap.

Oh and put VG33E...T up there that will be my only swap.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cavi Mike said:
I'm gonna have to go with the Flintstones method. You just won't find better gas mileage around.
You have a Z? If not you shouldn't have posted;)

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
JAMESZ said:
A VG30DETT will fit it has been done before. I would go with an RB26DETT because they are easy to get power out of. Though I will never do the swap.

Oh and put VG33E...T up there that will be my only swap.
Just a derivative of the VG30. He also ignored the RB30DETT for that same reason.

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
Oh well...

I voted for the VG30DET. I have met someone who is in the process of swaping in this motor. And to think it is a Single turbo variant of the Z32s VG30DETT so I would be happy with that.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
JAMESZ said:
Oh well...

I voted for the VG30DET. I have met someone who is in the process of swaping in this motor. And to think it is a Single turbo variant of the Z32s VG30DETT so I would be happy with that.
I'd love to have a DET. So what, it's the same motor as a DETT but with a turbo setup like an ET, or what........ :confused:

·
Z31 know-it-all
1,023 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.