Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay after my car is all the way warmed up it will flat out die when i put the clutch in. Could this be my IAA valve or somthing else. Please help me! Im doing a oil change today and may be getting spark plugs and rotary and cap.

Adam Coryat

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well i messed with the car checking diffrent things. And i opened up the gas tank and alot of pressure was realeased. I then ran it with out the gas cap and it ran fine idled very smoothly after that i went to napa auto parts got a vented cap and know it works great. Is this the right way to fix it or is there somthing else wrong with it thanx.

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it would die when i slowed down. Where is the purge canister and how much would it be to replace it. Also if it is sitting there it idles any where from 250 to 800 and somtimes will die.

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it fixed its self after i put a vented gas cap in so i dont think that was the problem. How would i replace it if it is inside the gas tank. Also where is the pcv valve located.

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would having all those hydro waves affect my gas milage at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.