it shows problem with idling wile parked. Namely, when already wormed up,
the idling drops /shakes.
Any suggestion how to fix this problem?
Do I need to adjust the base idle? How?
Thanks in advance.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,032 Posts
Why did you remove and cleaned the IACV in the first place? There is no mechanical way to adjust the idle speed; it's controlled by the ECU. You might want to remove the IACV and check the plunger for seizing or sticking and check for a broken spring. If you want to do an electrical check using a multimeter, the resistance should be approximately 10 ohms.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replay.
I done this because the code P0505 did appear and also had problems with starting. I done electric test of IACV and was fine. Indeed, I wanted to check if plunger was operating and had to remove IACV. Once removed, I cleaned/flashed it with carb cleaner. It seemed that plunger was moving and responding when I apply 12 V source (heared clic noice, but visually hard to see). But, now I think that it still do not open properly? Visually it is hard to see. From IACV I did not remove the solenoid-motor. May be I should do it and clean and insure that it also not stack/seized?
And where the spring should be? I did not see any.. (may be, it was broken and dropped during removal???)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts