Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding home from work and low and behold some idiot in a 87 crx si starts riding my butt. I take an off ramp and this kid pulls up next to me. He asks me to race him so I take the oppurtunity to see if his 87 si was as fast as my 87 4-door sentra(68 big old horses). Now I've heard that the si is supposed to have like 40 more ponies, but by what I saw in my rear view it look liked a lot less. So after beating him by about 3 car links I started to slow down and just like a honda owner he stomped the bejesus out of that little turd and started to get by but unfortunitly his super reliable hoda started to blow a big fat cloud of white smoke. So i pulled over offered him my cell phone to call for a tow, and doesn't this moron say the dummest thing ever. "You only won cause your car's modified". I then felt obligated to inform the misguided young man that I had only a stock engine and that I had only one thing that could be classified as a performance upgrade in that I recently installed a set of bosch platnium plugs. The kid was speechless. I simply informed him that contrary to all the import mags hype honda's all lacked one important performance component torque. It was great to finally open someone 's eyes in my hometown to the fact that honda's are certainly not the best import by any standards.

·
Registered
501 Posts
nice kill...

good job at bein the bigger man and pullin ova and offerin to help him.. I know a lotta people woulda just kept on goin

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, nice call pulling over to offer the cell phone. Seriously, I wish more people were big enough to get over themselves and help out a guy in need. It's just good to see some people will still help out regardless of circumstance.

·
Registered
126 Posts
uh yeah i would have kept going. Well actually I would have pulled over and laughed then I would've have kept going. Ehh thats just me though.:D :eek: :p :cool:

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
good to see you may have gotten threw the thick head of a honda owner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts