Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
Well I'm talking about people that match everything. Basically talking about the people that are all about show. These people are nothing but queer. I've read some stuff where real show people will do up their cars and spend months at a time dedicating themselves to how the interior will look. Making sure every last detail is matching some other minute detail. And then start all over again the following year just because the trend just changed. Who the hell cares! Its a waste of money. Show cars are gay. The only trend that will always exist is the craving for speed. Its been around since cars were first invented. Hell, maybe even before that. Probably since racing was first made up. So when your body kit that you spend months and months saving up for goes out of style, go find some emo kid, and you two can go cry together in some dark cathedral, underneath the stairs.

Speed will always be here. As long as we (humans) are, it will be too. So basically anyone that builds a show car, and lives the show car life, I flip them off, and call them a satchel of Pink Flutes.

· Registered
1,418 Posts
i only enjoy the show cars with the added Show-N-Go. There are some outcasts at shows with just their interior and exterior body work with the touch of a 7in LCD screen in the dash but if you notice...their hoods are closed. The real beasts open their hoods and show us the turbo setup or their naturally aspirated masterpiece, i give credit to them and thats where they will hear my OOOOH's and AHHHH's.

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
But do you see these people driving their cars and actually using the GO? Like driving their car all the time or at least most of the time? Because if they don't, then their car is a case of misallocated time and funds. Basically a waste of space. I recognize what your saying Blu200sx, as we usually agree on things, but it's sad to see a good motor going to waste by not being driven.

· Registered
1,346 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
Yeah it does. Anyone that doesn't care in the import scene is either gay or a woman just trying to make things match so that they look "pretty". Do us all a favor and go back to your interior decorationg classes and stay there. Oh and... take the bus.
yeah sure it does. I guess the 99% of people with import cars or other cars for that matter who buy them because they like the car and not for racing don't matter. Show and go are CREATED to go together in cars made for speed. Notice that performance cars look better than grocery getters? Notice that they have cosmetic and design details that you don't have in college kid cars?

You act like a ten year old. I guess I'm a queer by your standards for being a graphic designer. I'm sure you go around town calling people gay for matching or driving nice cars, oh no wait you hide behind the internet and do it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.