Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
Lets just hope its pushing at least 400 hp to the wheels. Its gonna need it to lug all that extra "down force" and audio garbage around.

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
I'm guessing he doesn't get much love from the mustang crowd for "crossing over" into our world with the styling he has going on. If he does get good attention, I'm sure its from the Fast and Furious type of crowds. Please let there be some GO) power in under the hood. If its just a GT mustang, then I don't consider that GO, unless its blown or turbo'd. I smoke those things left and right. No way does he need all that "downforce" material to help him at high speeds. I don't need it, and I smoke GT's. Why should he need it if he's slower than I am?

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
clayk16 said:
its a 4.6 litre and right now hes got a cold air intake , pulleys, H pipes, racing gears and some other stuff
Well at least it has some GO to it. Good to hear that its not the V6. It will at least be beating a good majority of the rice thats out there.

Domestic rice = Corn

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
Neil said:
the world doesn't revolve around racing...sorry guys :rolleyes:
Yeah it does. Anyone that doesn't care in the import scene is either gay or a woman just trying to make things match so that they look "pretty". Do us all a favor and go back to your interior decorationg classes and stay there. Oh and... take the bus.

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
Well I'm talking about people that match everything. Basically talking about the people that are all about show. These people are nothing but queer. I've read some stuff where real show people will do up their cars and spend months at a time dedicating themselves to how the interior will look. Making sure every last detail is matching some other minute detail. And then start all over again the following year just because the trend just changed. Who the hell cares! Its a waste of money. Show cars are gay. The only trend that will always exist is the craving for speed. Its been around since cars were first invented. Hell, maybe even before that. Probably since racing was first made up. So when your body kit that you spend months and months saving up for goes out of style, go find some emo kid, and you two can go cry together in some dark cathedral, underneath the stairs.

Speed will always be here. As long as we (humans) are, it will be too. So basically anyone that builds a show car, and lives the show car life, I flip them off, and call them a satchel of Pink Flutes.

· All over your face!
7,106 Posts
But do you see these people driving their cars and actually using the GO? Like driving their car all the time or at least most of the time? Because if they don't, then their car is a case of misallocated time and funds. Basically a waste of space. I recognize what your saying Blu200sx, as we usually agree on things, but it's sad to see a good motor going to waste by not being driven.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.