Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,346 Posts
has anyone thought that maybe that guy put the stuff on his car because he thought it looked good? At least hes TRYING to be original rather than most of the people who buy the same bullshit for their cars and they all look the same.

the world doesn't revolve around racing...sorry guys :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,346 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
Yeah it does. Anyone that doesn't care in the import scene is either gay or a woman just trying to make things match so that they look "pretty". Do us all a favor and go back to your interior decorationg classes and stay there. Oh and... take the bus.
yeah sure it does. I guess the 99% of people with import cars or other cars for that matter who buy them because they like the car and not for racing don't matter. Show and go are CREATED to go together in cars made for speed. Notice that performance cars look better than grocery getters? Notice that they have cosmetic and design details that you don't have in college kid cars?

You act like a ten year old. I guess I'm a queer by your standards for being a graphic designer. I'm sure you go around town calling people gay for matching or driving nice cars, oh no wait you hide behind the internet and do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.