Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looks like a Mustang to me too....its a really nice car too.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Lets just hope its pushing at least 400 hp to the wheels. Its gonna need it to lug all that extra "down force" and audio garbage around.

·
Registered
672 Posts
hmm, nice show car, any go power?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn I think this is one of the better Mustangs Ive ever seen and I really havent seen any I like....

Thats the kind of red Im leaning towards for my Sent.....Yeah but wut about under the hood....

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ha, haha! Not to flame your friends car, but come on. I mean the only cars that are domestic that should even be considered to turn into "ricers" is a Cavalier and a Neon, and I don't ilke either of those. I mean I understand he put tons of money and time into that car, but it's never going to be anything but a Mustang. Mustangs can be nice, why didn't he put on Cobra stuff? I mean I didn't see any engine shots so I'm guessing it's a V6, but it possibly may not be. There's a kid at my school that has a GT Mustang with Cobra R's on it with GT-R symbols. I just have to laugh at that. I mean your friedns car is nice and all, but it will never be anything BUT and Mustang. Sorry to burst his bubble!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I'm guessing he doesn't get much love from the mustang crowd for "crossing over" into our world with the styling he has going on. If he does get good attention, I'm sure its from the Fast and Furious type of crowds. Please let there be some GO) power in under the hood. If its just a GT mustang, then I don't consider that GO, unless its blown or turbo'd. I smoke those things left and right. No way does he need all that "downforce" material to help him at high speeds. I don't need it, and I smoke GT's. Why should he need it if he's slower than I am?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a 4.6 litre and right now hes got a cold air intake , pulleys, H pipes, racing gears and some other stuff. It's pretty damn fast now. He's getting ready to order a supercharge next. Where we live you cant go fast anywhere theres to many cops, there everywhere. Theres no race tracks or anything, just a beach and a bunch of police. His idea wasnt to cross over it was to do something that hasn't been done before. I never read anywhere that carbon fiber wings and hoods or body kits were made for only imports. How many mustangs have you seen that look aything like that. Personally I love the way it looks. And his sound system is crazy. look under the rear view mirror. its got a surround sound alpine processor remote fiberglassed into it and cdchanger fiberglassed into the glove box. Yeah its maybee more show than racey but tahts what its like where I live at the beach. A bunch of car shows.

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
why everyone gotta have those gay bodykits? those ugly decals? those big ass speakers? and so on? has nothing to do with racing.. FUGLY

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
clayk16 said:
its a 4.6 litre and right now hes got a cold air intake , pulleys, H pipes, racing gears and some other stuff
Well at least it has some GO to it. Good to hear that its not the V6. It will at least be beating a good majority of the rice thats out there.

Domestic rice = Corn

·
Registered
670 Posts
has anyone thought that maybe that guy put the stuff on his car because he thought it looked good? At least hes TRYING to be original rather than most of the people who buy the same bullshit for their cars and they all look the same.

the world doesn't revolve around racing...sorry guys :rolleyes:

·
Registered
228 Posts
clayk16 said:
This is my buddies car. Its not a nissan but its worth it. Its been called a nissan, a toyota, a mazda, and an integra.

http://www.geocities.com/clayk_14/timscar.html
It's a Mustang; didn't even have to wait for
the picture "to load" to see that. IMO, too much "body
molding" shit. Tell your friend to "chill out and 'accept' what
it really is". :D Which is not, necessarily, a BAD thing.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Neil said:
the world doesn't revolve around racing...sorry guys :rolleyes:
Yeah it does. Anyone that doesn't care in the import scene is either gay or a woman just trying to make things match so that they look "pretty". Do us all a favor and go back to your interior decorationg classes and stay there. Oh and... take the bus.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
OPIUM3 said:
Yeah it does. Anyone that doesn't care in the import scene is either gay or a woman just trying to make things match so that they look "pretty". Do us all a favor and go back to your interior decorationg classes and stay there. Oh and... take the bus.
Whoa there Mr. Arizona...calm down. The man has a valid point. The import scene isn't all about racing at all...dont forget that. ;) Sure, racing has a big influence on the whole thing, but if cosmetics didn't matter, everyone would be driving about in beat up fast cars....I'm sure your BBDet has some nice touches to it too. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.