Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what can i put in the area undr the rdaio in my sentra? its pretty empty, and id like something to go there.

·
0 Posts
I'm not sure on how far along you are, but gauges and controllers(EXP. S-AFC) would be a nice touch.

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
or you could do what i do put your loose change in there. perfect for toll money when on your spur of the moment travels. i got me a little zipper change thingy, so its all organized and doesnt' slide around. its made of that fake leather stuff, got it for free at my Credit Union's annual meeting.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I used to have a couple switches mounted on mine - there's probably a pic floating around somewhere. Basically, get a piece of Plexi cut to the size of the panel, paint it black or something, and mount whatever you want down there. It's also a good spot for an EQ or DIN-sized DSP if you're an audio fanatic.

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
yes, the radio and the hole can be swapped with no modification. just pull out 4 screws, swap them, and put it back in. another thing people are trying to do is swap the HVAC below the radio. but that requires more work. anyway, I'll try to find sum pix of a car I saw at chef's dyno day that had these dials.

M

·
0 Posts
add on cd

I bought an add-on cd player off ebay for it....like 100 bucks and i got cd cassette and radio....all stock parts.....no one will steal a stock radio......or more then likely not.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I stuck some 1.5inch gauges in there. looks good.Yea they are alittle low but looks almost factory.I used some black electrical tape on the right hand side of the gauges to angle them twords the driver some to increase viewing.I used {dont laugh until you have seen it}a vhs tape case you know the black textured ones.Shoot throw some armoral on it and it macthes the texture on my dash perfect.I drilled some holes in that tray thingy to run my senders through.Or you know what would look even better aluminum.Oh well the plastic was easier to cut and work with.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts