Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our company is called 'In and Out Auto Clean' which is an automotive (and marine) detailing company. Our motto is "Inside, outside, we do it right!'

We plan to make a flyer to distribute to over 3000 people. We are also getting a URL and are going to register with the IRS as a small business this year, and hopefully expand in equipment and staff. Quite frankly, our business cards are rather plain and we don't have a cool logo. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what to do. Any suggestions and/or designs would be greatly appreciated. Sorry I don't have more to work with but I am honestly not sure where to go.

The flyer itself will be on the average 8x11 paper, and they will almost surely be printed in black and white due to costs.

-Zac-

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
you know this costs money right? but hey, maybe me and nos will get bored, and start working on one.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Dry said:

Thats what comes to mind when I think in and out.

Looks damned good dry....but can I make a simple suggestion? Add an outline of an arrow pointing the right with "out". So it a white arrow with black outline.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
When I saw the title, I was gonna mspaint a picture of a guy eating a sandwich as "In", and then him making projectile diarhea all over the wall as "out", just to be funny. I wrote it down instead though.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
didnt save a PDF, I can make it, I thought about it like that, but then I though it'd be too many arrows, lemme try it...

·
Banned
1,899 Posts

Do something with this. I would, but I suck at Photoshop.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
BlankgazeX said:

i like this one..

Gets my vote too.

Nice work Dry.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yo Dry;
Can you make this one, except about 6 1/2 inches across? I'm loving this one except I'm not good enough with PhotoShop to make it look better, as when I blow it up it gets blury.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts