Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K so don't make fun of me guys but I went with my car club last night to the races (now remember i have a basically stock 200sx and everyone i know has muscle cars for the most part)
Anyways one of the guys wanted to run me. he has a paseo with some mods and a big ass wing. mine is stick his is auto.

anyways. MY CAR WON haha. yeah it's a lame race but it was my first time. my car has never raced like that before hehe

I'm happy ok be happy for me!

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Lmao a Paseo with a wing.....what else can be said about that.
As for the win way to go, its always nice to eat some toyota ass every now and again.

C

·
0 Posts
LOL,,,,

Good to see a girl on the track, But honestly, 120hp-----over 93hp. Who do you think would win?

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Damn that is pretty cool. Dont ever think were going to make fun of you, well there are some people like that on here but for the most part you will be recognized for your win. Good job and go for cars with a lil more HP. Try stock civic Dx's and LX's, Dodge Neons, Mitsubishi Mirages, Toyota Corollas, cars like this. Im sure you'll win.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You go ahead and eat their asses..I'll be looking at them in my rear view..
HAHAHA

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
That's how you do!!! Good job!!!

a turbocharged GSR pulled up next to me yesterday and adrenaline started shooting through me...crazy, what a feeling

we couldn't race though (copper)

I was happy to not be blown out!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sounds like fun. When my se-r was stock I was driving to work and this Tercel (same thing) was trying to cut me off before the 2 lanes merged. I stayed in 5th, thinking I could probably kick it enough to keep him at bay. Well, I was wrong! :p The ass even waved his hand out the window!!! I was like "oh hell freaking no!" and when the time came for the passing lanes again where the road was 4 lane, I punched the shit out of third gear and smoked his ass. Then guess who's hand went out the window!!!? :) Nothing worse than these little cars thinking they have what it takes to beat an se-r. Now I don't even try staying in 5th, 4th usually does the trick. Always good to hear a familiar kill story.

Ju§tin

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
And who said women don't have heavy feet:D I love the smokings. Paseos suck and I'm glad you wacked it right across it's big stupid tail.

J

·
0 Posts
Revenge will be had!!!
I have a 200 SX SE, and I get beat by everything from
Cavaliers
SunFires
Neons
you name it, My car is slower than it...
well this all changes soon... Im getting a 350 Z...
umm I heard 287 HP is "a little better" than my 115 :)
I am gonna antagonize the hell out of every "ricer" in my town...
last week, there was a "mazda miata" ralley, and i would have loved to challenge on of them "go karts" to a race
peace

·
Registered
389 Posts
It doesn't matter if you win by a inch or a mile....blah blah blah.... Good job though

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
mazda miatas they remind me of roller skates.......lol Not to many guys around here have thoes cars. I guess there is a stigma about a guy driving one, either have to be his girls car or hes gay.

J

·
0 Posts
HAHAHAHAH....
what movie was that again...
oh wait! that wasnt a quote from a movie, that was from the "Ricers Bible"
reeeeeeeeeeeer, i smell... SKANKS

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
i love it!!! guy tries to race a girl in his weak ass car thinking, shes a girl she cant win, girl embarases him in front of every one!! lol. i've been smoked by a few girls in my day but they where in cars that where good match ups for my car. that dumass has to be a dork, although ive been told a huge spoiler will give you an extra 50 ponies!

good kill!!! and may there be many more in the good name of nissan!!!:D

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
Hey Skyline R 34, what the hell is a "Firarie Modina"?
You dont mean a Ferrari Modena do you?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I got beat by a girl once but she had a HUGE advantage over my stock GA. She was my GF in her dads Diablo.I was running at my towns 1/8 strip. My GF had told me she was comming to watch but I dident realy expect her to. Well i had about 3 runs in and was pulling back around to the line when i looked over to see who my aponet was.Well I almost had a heart attack when i saw my GFs smiling face with her dad siting beside her laghing at me. needles to say she won. I pulled a 11.93 and she pulled a 7.94. She will never let me live it down:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I give your girl credit not for beating but for not killing herself. The majority of girls would not even be able to handle a mustang GT let alone a Diablo. She tore yo uup in a race.you better have at least tore her ass up when you got home.hehehe:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
O dont worry she felt sorry for me and i got mine hehheeh:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts