Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
The hood is custom. You can't get any of that stuff in the U.S. most of it is all custom work.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
The hood is a stocker with 2 square vents.... No biggy

And a TBO lip I believe

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
What the heck is with the ricer-sized tach..... I mean, maybe it's useful if you race a lot, but from what I can see it's just mounted in that "hey look at my huge tach" position......

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
What the heck is with the ricer-sized tach..... I mean, maybe it's useful if you race a lot, but from what I can see it's just mounted in that "hey look at my huge tach" position......
its RHD so its to the drivers left, isnt' that where they go??

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
If you notice the sign on the wall behind the car. Except for the rims, that's mostly all stock JDM stuff.... I think the Shiro has the same front end.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
its RHD so its to the drivers left, isnt' that where they go??
I think on U.S cars they would go there too, just facing to the other side a bit. IMO, a tach that big is a bit ridiculous, was my point. ;)

·
1,198 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
I think on U.S cars they would go there too, just facing to the other side a bit. IMO, a tach that big is a bit ridiculous, was my point. ;)
yeah i agree but, i've seen them mounted in the center angeled towards the driver and right next to the a pillar

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
what about those light cover thingys?
Somebody here ordered those a while back, but was a bit unhappy with the results. I think you can get them from Motorsport Auto.....

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
yeah i agree but, i've seen them mounted in the center angeled towards the driver and right next to the a pillar
Space is at a premium right there by the pillar, one reason it would be mounted in the center. A smaller tach than that one would fit by the pillar, sure. Prolly about a 4" tach. That one looks like 6".

·
1,198 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Space is at a premium right there by the pillar, one reason it would be mounted in the center. A smaller tach than that one would fit by the pillar, sure. Prolly about a 4" tach. That one looks like 6".
i think they all look dumb, i was just saying, i've seen them in both spots, center looks better IMO

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
Yeah , but have you tried running your stock tach through an MSD? after 4 grand it doesn't read properly what so ever. I don't like the way it looks either, but you cant say that car is bad by any means--------its really awesome! I wish we had access to half the cool stuff they have in Japan for our cars......Actually we do, but its three times the price plus shipping! Like the carbon fiber front valance version of whats on the front end! That car is sick....big ass tach or not.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
They got that lip on ebay for 300 right now

·
1,198 Posts
i want those light things, and then do the light down mod (which i tried but couldn't figure out with plug i needed to disconnect, help?) that would look sick

·
Registered
30 Posts
cant you just pull out the 2 headlamp motor fueses under the dash? thats what I have done. And as for the light cover things, theres this place called victoria british (or soemthign like that) and they are selling them for only 60 bucks. they have a sick ass rear tail light black out kit as well!:thup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts