Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for some reason i thought these were not made and this wasnt a home amde job...

I was at my best friends on halloween and we're walkin down the block and i see a sentra sitting in his neighbors drive way... So i always go and look at em... and the sentra had clear corners on it.. ive neva seen this before anyone know where they came from?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
y doesnt mine have them? lol

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
hey hybrid , are yours a custom job or did u get them from japan, if so what would be a good source for the rest or us?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
next time i go to my friends ill take pics if the sentra is there..

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
yo hybrid. with ur connects cant u find out something, anything . after the clear signals , id really like to complete the look. thanks

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
hey guys . u wont believe this but i found some on ebay and paid 35 bucks for them . yes , they are for a b12 . im waiting for them ot arrive. there is a a guy in the general forum that is in japan that visits our forum . u guys might want to try him to . the forum is called something from japan. he could probably get u anything jdm that u wanted. hope this helps

·
Registered
292 Posts
that sounds awsome... we are talking about the corner lights right .. the ones beside the headlights right? cuase i know they made clear bumper lights

tell us how they are bro if you like them i want to get some.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
yo dropped . im still waiting for the clear corners. let me know when u get guages ready. and if ur still coming up this way drop me a pm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts