Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GA15 Turbo power
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help Me!!
I have a nissan lucino. It is a b14 and it just looks like a 1995 200sx and a 1995 sentra with two doors.
I cannot find anything because the engine is a 1.5L and the 200sx and sentras have different engine sizes exepct 1.5. Now I wish to tune my engine but I m afraid that nothing can adapt to my car!!
I live in malta and it's a more serious problem!!
If sombody can help me where to fing anything that can fit onto my Lucino (engine tuining parts or aerodynamic effects and wings)
send me a message and the webpage because ive been searching for ages and ive found almost nothing!!

Thanks.

Jason

M

·
0 Posts
finally someone with a lucino

Hey.......if you swap the motor to an American or Japan Spec motor youll probably be way better off.....not sure of the legality and whatnot but it might be worth it. Ive searched for info on the lucino and havent found much....let alone performance upgrades!!.......but good luck to you.

P.S. any chance you could send me a front shot of your lucino, preferrably the grille......i saw a pic and what i saw i liked but it was a lil blurry and unclear.

Thanks

·
Driver
736 Posts
I know they sold the lucino in Japan, with a 2l engine I think. Your best bet is to get an engine swap, or add nitrous to that 1.5l till it blows.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If u have lucino gse.Then u got a ga16. I've been looking at alot of spanish sites and they will list the car as a 1.5 but when u look at the specs it is a ga16.

As for body kits u could use any for a b14.

K

·
0 Posts
Lucino 15 huh? well check the engine code first. If in fact you do have one it is possible to get some performance out of it ( boring the head and so forth ). I would not waste the time and money.
Engine swap!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts