Not open for further replies.
61 - 68 of 68 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
NissanRacer,

You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.
First off downshifting is not cheating. When you punch it in your automatic you are downshifting.

Secondy if you are racing your already at a high RPM. If you downshifted you'd hit your rev limiter and slow down.

Next.... What really happened is he did what I do to all you little ricers. Let you win off the line, then press the gas pedal down a little bit and blow your doors off as I rip by you. Then we shift into a higher gear later to watch you do a Ricer Fly-by thinking you won the fucking race.

Your beyond idiocy. And on top of that you drive a peice of shit. The fact that you include "racer" in your name is a JOKE. Try Stupid Asian as your user name It's a lot more suiting. Do you ever go to the races at Orangethrope and Harbor (Fullerton) by any chance? I'd love to come whoop your ass if you do.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
nissanracer805 said:
tonight coming home from work i called some dude out in a civic, i dont know what year it was, but it was a newer one 96-97? and i dont know wether it was an EX DK or LX, i do know it was manual and had an intake and exhaust, i have a 96 sentra gxe(auto) with cai and exhaust, i beat him by a car lenght all the race down, until he downshifted and took off, but not by a lot, what do u guys think? my win right? since i didnt downshift(i consider downshifting cheating):rolleyes:
I only read through about a page and half and chose to respond.

heres what really happend.

You took off like you were racing, and he didn't realize it. So he "downshifted" as you say. He passed you and then let off - you then did a ricer fly by to try to save some face. end of story

nice "kill" :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
yuo= pwned

Honestly, you have got to be the most stupid piece of shit ever to walk the face of this earth.

Two things that make you a stupid fucking ricer:

1) When you floor the gas, your car will either downshift, or it will stay in gear. If your car doesn't downshift, then it sucks to be you, and you should've bought a standard instead of whining when you got sand in your vagina.

2) You can shift automatics manually. Leave it in "1", it will wrap out, push it into "2" at or near redline. Once 2nd gear wraps out push it into "D" and it'll shift into 3rd gear. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but I'm confident that your ricer fucktard mind can concieve what I'm talking about if you think about it for awhile.

Tazer, nuts, end of story.

p.s. my little Civic will hand your your ass from a stop, roll, or in reverse.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
I don't know which forum you're all coming from, but the show's over. You can keep your comments to yourselves.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Also, there's no need to continue this stupidity by creating new threads. They will just be deleted.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
IH8URICERS said:
NissanRacer,
Do you ever go to the races at Orangethrope and Harbor (Fullerton) by any chance? I'd love to come whoop your ass if you do.
A different topic, but what night are the races here? Are they serious money races or the dumb street races? What time does it start happening?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.