Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock SE-R and i totally out ran this 96 toyota supra. My sentra out ran him by about 6 car lengths and then..................



He BACKED OUT OF HIS PARKING SPOT!!!!:D :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
today i totally walked the dog on the mailman in his car. muhahahahahahahahahahahahah!
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
snkee200sx said:
today i totally walked the dog on the mailman in his car. muhahahahahahahahahahahahah!
You have no idea how accurate a description that is of one of my own (real!) experiences... I'm not kidding. A mailman in his little Jeep delivery truck revved on me at a light. And I kicked his ass, too. I couldn't believe it myself, it was funny as hell.
 

·
West Coast Redneck
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
Zak91SE-R said:
You have no idea how accurate a description that is of one of my own (real!) experiences... I'm not kidding. A mailman in his little Jeep delivery truck revved on me at a light. And I kicked his ass, too. I couldn't believe it myself, it was funny as hell.
I can just imagine that RHD mail truck revving on you. Does anyone know the specs on 'em? Thats pretty damned funny Zak. :D
 

·
NF SUX DIK
Joined
·
200 Posts
Zak91SE-R said:
You have no idea how accurate a description that is of one of my own (real!) experiences... I'm not kidding. A mailman in his little Jeep delivery truck revved on me at a light. And I kicked his ass, too. I couldn't believe it myself, it was funny as hell.

dude your the man....
 

·
Surf
Joined
·
807 Posts
speaking of the mail man, i think he finds joy in ripping the cover of my SCC before he puts it in my box
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
Shawnsilverb14 said:
speaking of the mail man, i think he finds joy in ripping the cover of my SCC before he puts it in my box
You too! What a way to piss me off after I get home from work! :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
just b/c he drives on the righthand side he thinks that he's a street racer.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top