Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a white 4-door GXE and its paint and body kit time. Ive got an R33 front-M3 sides-and Extreme Rear... ( picture it)

Im thinkin I can stay white but ofcourse go over my door handles and rear views and wet sand and buff---basically just think Varitec and 1CLN's cars....

But With my black/chrome lip rims...WHITE ON BLACK...

OR

Put in sum extra $$$ and do a Cherry Red on the car and match the rims in the same color.. RED ON RED

BUT I also still need new springs ($240-Tein) and a wing ($270-3)... Right now I have enuff for the white-----to go red Id have to make sum moves to get the extra $$$...

So just giv me sum "what would U do s".....I need to decide by the end of the week....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I say go for red, but thats just because red is my favorite color. I saw a red car with red lips and it looks really really good.

What kind of and color rims are they?

Dont forget to post pics.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Go with the white and the black rims. I think that'll look slick. And maybe if you can afford it, throw a little pearlescent in with the white.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MAN I tried to get sum one to at least photchop the red on any Sentra for me but I had no luck--Justin is having problems with his computer.....If theres anyone else out there...chop it up for me PLEASE...

The rims are Black with a chrome lip.... IF I go red then Ill have the black done red with the chrome lip. GET IT....

Ill look for a pic of the rims now.....

·
Registered
314 Posts
im a fan of white....

i have a cloud white sentra too... i think its dope. red will get you watched by the cops. white on black is fresh as hell.... especially with the carbon hood. but if you do go red... keep the black rims and paint the chrome lip red too... that would be dope.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hmm...
I'm no fan of white cars, especially if you haven't reached retirement age yet. Also red is a little too flashy. If you drive a ferrari or vette, red is OK. Otherwise stick with more 'mundane' colors. There are a few Beemer colors that are nice (some greens and blues) also some jaguar and benz 'metallics' that look like they have 25 pigment coats, and 30 clear coats. Ford has a funky 'shit brown' color for their off roading BMX biker Focus ZX3, which isn't that bad really. But it is a 'stylish' color and may go 'out'.
Forrest green with bronze rims is my choice.

Seth

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK so

nak1--I wouldnt paint my chrome lip red and keep the rims Black cuz the chrome lip is like the best part of the rim...I mean I know the look you're talking about BUT that chrome lip shining at night or even during the day--I just couldnt give up

CLSo1A-- Now this is hook up price: New WHite $13-1400 All New Red $17-1800

sethwas--I actually like white--BUT only when its Super clean ofcourse (which iss the problem). I actually wanted a Bright GTR Blue....BUT their already are so many Honda SI blues and WRX blues and then every other car that makes their car this blue---I just gotta be different and I think an M3 RED would be ILL

BUT I also had like a Charcoal Grayish-Black and a 350zx Gold idea but it seems like those colors would be alot more $$$ to do...

·
Registered
314 Posts
i understand.... im just not a fan of the chrome lip personaly... red on red would be dope... but im still partial to my white! :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
G_Funk013 said:
That is TIGHT. Thats really different. I didnt know if that is how you wanted it. I thought you wanted the lip red. Go for it.
LOL ....Damn U guys really thiink so--I thought Id be getting alot of stay whites around here...I didnt think the red on red would be too popular of an idea...

ANd I here I was about to leave it white--U guys are really making it hard NOW.....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1997 GA16DE said:
it's definately doable for me, but I'm still looking for a decient pic of a sentra with an r33 front
Hey I dont think U really are gonna find one except for maybe 1CLN's Omega front which might be as close to the R33 as U gonna get....

Aerotrends only has a front pic....What I was hoping for was like a side view just like

http://www.fastandfuriouseast.com/g...orlando-418.jpg

But a Sentra ofcourse....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts