Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Frontier NISMO. I am replacing the front rotors and removed the caliper and caliper assembly with no problem cept a few stubborn bolts. After doing so I attempted to slide the rotor off and it would not budge. I preceded to pound it with a 5 pound sledge for 3 hours...it still wont budge. I have soaked it with every anti-siezing compound known to mankind. Please please please tell me what I am doing wrong. Any advice is most welcome. Justin

·
Registered
315 Posts
2005 Frontier NISMO. I am replacing the front rotors and removed the caliper and caliper assembly with no problem cept a few stubborn bolts. After doing so I attempted to slide the rotor off and it would not budge. I preceded to pound it with a 5 pound sledge for 3 hours...it still wont budge. I have soaked it with every anti-siezing compound known to mankind. Please please please tell me what I am doing wrong. Any advice is most welcome. Justin
You probably will have to remove the wheel hub first. Lotsa luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.