Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ifr anybody can help me on how to make my 91 nissan sentra look good please write back so i can have some good ideas.i would appreciate it thanx

eball211

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
samo

samo that sentra E is a sweet thing. like what you did with the grill :cool: you have givin me an idea. thanx :D

RUTH'LESS

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eball211

eball211 if your not going to do motor up grades start with tints & rims.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Do suspension to lower the car 1.5 - 2" (Ground Controls / AGX's are a very popular setup... will run you about $800 or so, depending on where you buy, but it is well worth it. Cheaper setups like AGX's and Eibach/H&R springs are also good to use, a little cheaper at about $550. The latter will work for appearance just fine). Next, find a nice set of wheels to roll on. Some lite-weight 16's will to the trick. Everything is relative. If you want a great setup, it will cost you. Some people choose the cheapest parts and then complain their ride sucks. If you just want "show", go cheap, but you'll bounce everywhere. :p If you plan to "use" your suspension, you might want to think of a higher quality setup. Also, tint is a must. Just don't doo-dad your car up with stickers and trinkets to make it look fast. LOL

The above statement is the personal opinion of the monkey who wrote it. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts