Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 94 se-r and i installed an aftermarket exhaust system on the car a while back thats named KYO.... i recently have an exhaust leak coming from the header connecting to the downpipe..... that gasket inbetween is shot to hell! i need to know where i can find one like it..... i tried looking it up on google and other search engines, but found nothing on this exhaust system.... the diameter is 2.5 inches and the gasket has two big holes in center for pipe flow and three small holes for the bolts.... one on the lower left, second on top center, and third on lower right....... and advice would be greatly appreciated! thank you for your time!

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe?

yeah i did see this before on ebay, but i was a little worried that its a gasket for another nissan.... however, if that gasket fits my exhaust, i have no problem buying it..... the only thing is i have no clue what the dimensions are??? does anyone have the dimensions??? thank you for your time...

·
Registered
734 Posts
well you could always try sending the seller a mail asking them to send you the dimensions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok...

yeah i can ask him to do that but before i ask him that, i don't even know what the demensions are on the gasket i have now..... so it would be pointless to ask him what the demensions are if i don't even know what mine are..... thats why i came to this site to see who would know..... and yes i can take apart my exhaust to measure it, but i need my car for daily driving, it wouldn't make sense to take it apart measure it and then put it back together.... thank you for your time.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts