Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
i have checked every thing i have changed the tps the o2 sensor fuel pump and injectiors and i still cant figure out wat is wrong with this car. it will idle fine besides its kind of a pain to get started and it idles kind of high for a minute but after that it idles at about 850 to 900. it keeps fouling out the plugs and it seems like it is overloading on gas. it have a really bad smell coming out of the exhaust and smoke that is whiteish blue. i dont know wat to do. i bought the car with a new motor in it. so if some one could help i would be really grateful i am kinda new with the cars i am used to dealing with a v8 so yeah but if some one has had this problem or knows what it could be i would be thankful.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,033 Posts
Have you performed an ECU code readout? If not, there may be a fault code posted that could help you diagnose the problem.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,033 Posts
You'll need to get a hold of a Factory Service Manual (FSM). On the older pre OBD-II cars, it's generally either jumpering pins in the diagnostic connector or turning a screw on the ECU.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found out that it was the housing for the injectors the guy that put the injectors on before i bought the car didnt replace the housing for the injectors so it was causing the fuel rail to lose pressure and killing the car and the injectors werent spraying right. but thanx for the help man i really appriciate it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thanx i really appriciate it i am still waiting for the injector housings they are taking forever to come in but i hope that does it. i think it will since one was completelysplit and three more were cracked pretty good. two of the had and 1/8 inch wide crack on both sides of them so yeah. well if you could help me with anything else i would be thankful. later days jeremy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah its still doing it and it is still dying and it really isnt blue its more white grey like overloading gas so i am changing the crank sensor now to see where that gets me but thanx anyways and if u have anymore help would really appriciate it

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
yeah its still doing it and it is still dying and it really isnt blue its more white grey like overloading gas so i am changing the crank sensor now to see where that gets me but thanx anyways and if u have anymore help would really appriciate it
Have you done a compression check?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts