Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I’m new to this but hopefully you guys can help me out. There’s this Nissan 370Z for sale near me and around where I’m at a decent 370z is above 20k so this one is a little cheaper but the only problem it’s an r title but I bought my Honda si as an r title and it’s worked out for me. I guess I’m asking if you guys can look at the car and see what you think for the price and etc if I should look more into it to eventually buy it.

Attachments

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,823 Posts
It's a good looking car. I noticed that the rear wheels are aftermarket; it could be that the car was damaged in the rear so it was a cheap replacement. The N.A.D.A. value for a clean 2011 370Z is around $13,950 and this car being "r-titled" seems too pricey; probably should be around $12,000.

You'll have to drive it under various conditions to see how it handles. Perform an ECU code readout with a portable scan tool to see if any fault codes are set. Listen for any unusual noises like startup rattle, any engine knocks. Test for oil burning; A good way to test for oil burning is to first fully warm up the motor. Stand behind the car. Have someone rev the motor to 4,000 RPM and hold at that RPM for about 15 seconds. If you see a lot of blue smoke come out of the tailpipe, the motor is burning excessive oil.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts