Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know where i can get a good exhaust for my 91 sentra? i finally got the little red bastard back on the road and i am sick of hearing the sputtering of a minnesota induced rusty holey pile under my car. any suggestions thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ya go to your local exhaust shop and see what they can do for ya. I am going to be having a 2 1/4" magnaflow installed on my 200sx in the near future.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
I think pacesetter made an exhaust for the GA16. The nice thing about it was that they used 2" mandrel bent piping which is ideal for the GA. The downside is that the muffler sucked and was probably worth replacing. Search on-line and see if you can find one, IIRC they were really cheap!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Who sells Pacesetter? I just bought a header and want to open up the intake and exhaust for better milage. What muffler has a decent tone and does not sound like a fart can??

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Who sells Pacesetter? I just bought a header and want to open up the intake and exhaust for better milage. What muffler has a decent tone and does not sound like a fart can??
Search on-line for a dealer, I have no idea who still is a dealer, but I am sure there is someone out there.

The BEST muffler and exhaust is the Stromung. It sounds the best is the best quality and also will make the most power. It is $$$ though, the muffler alone is over $300 and the entire setup is in the $600 range. WOrth it if you are willing to drop the coin, if not the pacesetter with a swapped out muffler is not too bad.

The Magnaflow mufflers are good

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks Bud!I think the Pacesetter with a Magnaflow is the way to go! I can't see dropping that kind of coin on somthing that has little return HP wise....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts