Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the flywheel (its on the way)thanks.. I now need to upgrade the carberation. Does anyone have any experience with this engine (1987 sentra E1.6S) intake? carb? any info is greatly appreciated

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ricky116 said:
I found the flywheel (its on the way)thanks.. I now need to upgrade the carberation. Does anyone have any experience with this engine (1987 sentra E1.6S) intake? carb? any info is greatly appreciated
I forgot to ad I also have a header with I think 2inch exhaust all the way back... emissions doesnt apply to us ********... lol

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bII said:
I looked for it, I can't find that search, oh well, I'm not doing sidedrafts anyways.
I found a webber set up 38/38 with adaptor plate I dont want to run duals I basiclly just want to make the car a little funner to drive Im not racing. thanks for pointing out the sticky B11 I appreciate it. I may buy that 38/38 set up today that is unless someone has a better suggestion....

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Does anyone here know the exact #s of the E1.6S Cam (1987 2dr. sentra)I found the info on the euro cam .358inches/242degrees or .342inches/242degrees But I dont want to purchase it unless the #s warrant it. Ive got a local dealership giving me a call back on the stock info but who knows how long that will be thanks
Im leaning toward the 38/38. Do they make a sidedraft set up? Im thinking no I havent seen anything in the way of intake unless its custom one off stuff

I had know idea how much online work this would be going in. I figured there would be a frickin manual or something! I bet research takes at least 2-3 times longer than the build...

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lazarus_023 said:
search.

this was asked about 3 days ago.
I have already read the info on here that I can find But That still doesnt give the answer to Qu. I asked Im looking for some hard #s for the stock cam. and possibly some input on another brand possibly Isky,Crane etc. I keep running into deadends

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.