Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering if someone would explain to me in detail how to change my fuel injectors in my 98 sentra gxe. What brand to buy would be cool too. I know its probably a noob question, but you gotta ask the questions to learn right? Oh if you have a picture of where there located too that ish be hot. Thanks! :thumbup:

·
absolutely classic
455 Posts
BlazinSent said:
Hi, I was wondering if someone would explain to me in detail how to change my fuel injectors in my 98 sentra gxe. What brand to buy would be cool too. I know its probably a noob question, but you gotta ask the questions to learn right? Oh if you have a picture of where there located too that ish be hot. Thanks! :thumbup:
If you want a step by step with pictures and such, download the FSM at the head of the B14 forum. You have a GA16DE engine, so make sure you follow that line. Also, I would recommend getting a Chilton or Haynes manual. Why do you want to replace the injectors? They may just need to be cleaned... or you need a tune-up. Oh, and your injectors are on the fuel rail behind your valve cover. Look for 4 electrical connectors in a line along a rail in front of your intake manifold.

edit: where are you in Jersey, I'm by Cherry Hill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts