Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
i would just like to say that i love my car....i ran a 14.7 at the track over the weekend...i love beating those lil' civics and integras on the parkway or just turning ***** head when they see a girl driving a se-R..it's great...anyone can give me any ideas for more engine mods..feel free to talk to me:D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heyy, first off nice run!! i love seeing gurls wit fast cars!! what are your mods?? and do you have any pics of your car?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i have a few mods

k&m filter
dc cat-back exhaust
ecu

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where have u all been gettin the k&n filters at? cuz i had an autoparts store check and they say they don't make them for my 2002 se r yet? i was like...i'm seeing lots of people on this forum wit it, i want one too!!!!

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Spec on diz Se-R said:
i would just like to say that i love my car....i ran a 14.7 at the track over the weekend...i love beating those lil' civics and integras on the parkway or just turning nigga's head when they see a girl driving a se-R..it's great...anyone can give me any ideas for more engine mods..feel free to talk to me:D
Got slips? How did you launch at the track? Have you been to the dyno yet?

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Spec on diz Se-R said:
yea i have a few mods
ecu
Wait...I didn't think that an ECU was out for the new QR25 motor. Do you care to explain how you have an ECU?

Also, please refrain from using the "N" word on the forums, it may be found offensive to other members.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
omg i cant believe you put that picture up it's horrible...im sooo embarassed now :rolleyes: :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...and yeah, I'll try ya out on the track, if I ever get down that way. :p

Silver
"It's not how fast you 'can' go, but how fast you're 'willing' to....."

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Spec on diz Se-R said:
omg i cant believe you put that picture up it's horrible...im sooo embarassed now :rolleyes: :eek:
Sorry. I can take it down if you want. My personal opinion is that you're quite cute. :) Say the word, and its down. Ah hell, I took it down anyways. If it makes you feel better, there is a thread somewhere in off topic with my mug :)

-Sam

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's ok i just found it funny that someone would put that picture up..lol:cool:

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Spec on diz Se-R said:
it's ok i just found it funny that someone would put that picture up..lol:cool:
They asked for a pic of your car, and when I was surfing your page, I came across the pic of you and your car. So I thought what the heck. Once again, sorry, my bad.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont worry bout it...it's ok......one of my links in my homepage is when my car was on urbanracer.com at atco,nj i think in may

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
stealthb14 said:
Wait...I didn't think that an ECU was out for the new QR25 motor. Do you care to explain how you have an ECU?

Also, please refrain from using the "N" word on the forums, it may be found offensive to other members.
I was just about to say, there isn't an ECU out for the QR yet. What kind of ECU are you running?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
14.7 seems a little low with just a K&N Drop in filter, Cat Back, & ECU....although I actually don't know how much a upgraded ECU will help out hp wise. I haven't been to the track yet but I will be surprised if I get low to mid 15's. I am the worst manual driver out there...Nice looking ride btw.

Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
14.7 WOW! i want to be hitting that real soon, i just bought my 03 spec-V 3 weeks ago, and alot of my friends already want to race me, especially my best friend, he's got a 2000 Prelude type SH HEAVILY modded but when he goes to the track he runs 15.4's 15.3's, i tell him its him driving shitty...anyway what are my chances with my Spec-V stock...i know he's a little worried, his cousin has a RSX type-S with just an intake and runs better at the track than he does, and I also showed him a video i got from this forum that a stock spec-V is beating out a RSX type-S with an intake and a civic with 50 shot of NOS from the line...Sorry for so long :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From what I've read, the SPEC V will do 15 and change right off the lot. If this guy can't break 15 with a 'heavily' modded prelude then he should maybe practice clutching a little more. ;)

Again though, a lot 'does' depend on the driver.

Silver
"It's not how fast you 'can' go, but how fast you're 'willing' to....."
http://www.urbandna.ca/specv.jpg

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
...Also, can you post that site with the SPEC V race. Would love to see it....

Cheers
Silver

1 - 20 of 26 Posts