Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi in this months issue of NPM there is a feature car from here in the UK a Primera. Yeah there nice but there not as fast as the Almera's and are in a 5 door. No offence. Its got the same engine SR20DE but more weight to pull around. The ALmera is a Hatch back. The front end of the Almera is the same as a Sentra but a different back end. I think once ive got a body kit on its gona be worth a feature but thats up to NPM to decide. 0-60 in 6.9 seconds i think its fast and it will be quicker when im finished. 17 inch League Bandit wheels at the mo. Ill get a picture when i can. see what you think.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
SR20D_GTI said:
Hi in this months issue of NPM there is a feature car from here in the UK a Primera. Yeah there nice but there not as fast as the Almera's and are in a 5 door. No offence. Its got the same engine SR20DE but more weight to pull around. The ALmera is a Hatch back. The front end of the Almera is the same as a Sentra but a different back end. I think once ive got a body kit on its gona be worth a feature but thats up to NPM to decide. 0-60 in 6.9 seconds i think its fast and it will be quicker when im finished. 17 inch League Bandit wheels at the mo. Ill get a picture when i can. see what you think.
Fast is not always the top criteria for a feature... please send pictures to [email protected] we would love to see it when you are ready.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts