Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is probably old news to some of u but i still find it fascinating.

these are the dopest needles i have ever seen !

hehe.. i like the blue ones.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah these are pretty old but they do look good the only thing is Ive heard that they are nothing but trouble to put on.....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it alot of work is what i can tell u

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
I'm still scared to try the install :(
LMAO!!!! I just got a flashback of reading how you always said U had them but didnt have the nerve to try them....U mean to tell me U still havent tried....:eek:

·
what?
2,704 Posts
MP2050 said:
Yeah thats right U were the one that did it way back when right seth
Nah,
Never tried them. It was too expensive. I actually don't remember who did the install. I do know that 1997GA16DE custom made some on his own.

Seth

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
MP2050 said:
LMAO!!!! I just got a flashback of reading how you always said U had them but didnt have the nerve to try them....U mean to tell me U still havent tried....:eek:
That's what I'm sayin' :D

I've had many other projects to keep me busy.

·
Flux Capacitor is the key
573 Posts
HOLY $^&%!!!!!
Those are maddddddd hot!!!
WTf Imagine those Blue Needels with blue indiglos glowing at nite???!!! WOW!

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
HAH HA!!!!

There are new Pia LED wedge bulbs that you can replace the factory with that will make the stock needles and gauges look ultra blue when lit. 50$ for the 4 bulbs and you dont have to touch the needles.....

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
sethwas said:
I do know that 1997GA16DE custom made some on his own.

Seth
I've never made my own

I've been think of doing it with LEDs but I never really built up the nerve or time to do it for real. I did try to put some LEDs loose in the cluster but I almost fried the cluster.

Some guy on altimas.net did do it well.

If import intelligence made the rings cheaper, I wouldn't hesitate. The wires are flimsy, but I'm pretty comfortable with the cluster. :D

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
Re: HAH HA!!!!

ScorchN200SX said:
There are new Pia LED wedge bulbs that you can replace the factory with that will make the stock needles and gauges look ultra blue when lit. 50$ for the 4 bulbs and you dont have to touch the needles.....
about those, LEDs are SUPPOSED TO last a long time, but I've heard someone say that his burnt out in like a month.

Oh BTW, I believe you can get them at autodynamic.com

1 - 20 of 24 Posts