Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got tired of my sister always making fun of my car, calling it a grocery getter, and a "single mother car" (I've got no idea where she got that one from) so I raced her today. She's got a stock '98 Civic EX automatic. She had me at first, but I ended up winning. I just thought I'd brag a little. I may drive a lowly Sentra, 1.6, but I love it, anyway. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
a single mothers car never heard that one glad u won makes up for all that trash talking u got from her..........

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
97sentragxe said:
I got tired of my sister always making fun of my car, calling it a grocery getter, and a "single mother car" (I've got no idea where she got that one from) so I raced her today. She's got a stock '98 Civic EX automatic.
Was your sister just joking? She does realize a Civic is also a 4 cylinder subcompact?

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
Hey I see more grand mothers driven civics:D I would rather have a silgle mothers car,especally if she is a hottie;)

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
I would rather have a silgle mothers car,especally if she is a hottie;)
agreed!:D

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, but she's been drawn into the "Civics are the cars of Goddess's" thing. She knows her is still a subcompact, but she thinks it's so much better. I dunno, about the hottie thing, she's my sister, and all, so you know..
Not to get off topic, but I saw a red 200SX SE-R this morning on my way to work with the hottest girl I have EVER in my life seen driving it. I think she'd give the California Sentra girls a run for their money. :) Anyway, I'm drooling again, just thinking about it, so I'll go now.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I STOMPED my sisters car but i cant brag about it its a ford contor so it was no challange.Shes geting an altama and her BF has pre bought all the blot on mods he could think of so maby it will put up more of a fight haha:D

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm assuming it must not have been an SVT Contour, not that those had much power anyway. :)
She getting a new Altima? I love those cars. The new ones.

·
Registered
46 Posts
nice kill.

recently i had to shut up my friend's girlfriend and another girl(i've only met once before) the girlfriend kept saying how here EK(96 to 98 i think) civic would stomp all over my new 2k1 sentra se. so raced her and won by 2 carlengths. then i race my friend (he thinks he's a better driver) and i won by 2 car lengths aswell. then i found out the car was stock and automatic. i laughed at them and then raced the other girl with her 2002 civic auto as well. beet that one by 1.5 carlengths. i was starting to feel sorry for them.

and yes they both have "goddess" stickers and think civics are the best cars on the roads.

BTW who are the "California Sentra Girls"?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts