Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 15 and my dad got me a 96 sentra so I can work on it. I have noticed the Tires it came with are extreamly small am I gunna be able to put 17's on this thing or am I just wasting my time on it??

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NYCE

Thanx for the reply. Put up a pic of your car when your done and good luck. Imma get to work on this car now :D

·
Banned
395 Posts
welcome to my world, i also have a 96 sentra with 17"..........and when u asked 'am i just wasting my time on it?' did u mean cosmetic wise or performance wise? because if you have an automatic, u wont go pretty fast and if you want all show then youre not wasting your time on this car, these cars look tight as a mofo when hooked up

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got a 1995 200SX SE-R and so i'm a new member to the nissanforums so i just wanted to post saying whats up to all the people out there. aight laters

·
Registered
249 Posts
rock on dudes- welcome-
my b14 is also my first car which i had for 2.5 years and my advice would be to save your money and to think the stuff u want to buy over a few times!

·
Surf
807 Posts
sr20 805 said:
welcome to my world, i also have a 96 sentra with 17"..........and when u asked 'am i just wasting my time on it?' did u mean cosmetic wise or performance wise? because if you have an automatic, u wont go pretty fast and if you want all show then youre not wasting your time on this car, these cars look tight as a mofo when hooked up
Autos arent that much slower really. 5 speeds are definately funner to drive though. I wish i had a 5 speed, except for the times when i'm eating and drinking while driving. It's nice to be able to take off from a stop light and drink a soda at the same time

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No doubt this car is gunna look hot as hell when im finished hookin it up. My dad did a good job with hooking the car up Performance wise. Imma Have some fun today I got money to get my windows tinted and I might get a new exaust
Peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts