Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great band!!! Too bad suicide and/or drugs tend to ruin all the good bands. What are some other bands with the same great mix of ska and punk???

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
myoung said:
where ya been in a cave for 10 years??...haha
I know I know!!!! I just don't have many stoner friends.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NiN_00 said:
im not a big Sublime fan..but they do have alot of good songs..you can just Cruise around in the "summer time" (<-- hehe song) with the windows down..blastin good ol Sublime :)
That's what I have been doin' for the last week!!!

myoung: Ten years ago I was 8 years old!!

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
whats sublime? hehehehe

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
XtremE said:
whats sublime? hehehehe
Very funny. I have to agree with all of you, that sublime is one of the best bands out there...I discovered them about two years ago, when my friend left his CD's in my car :) I held onto the CDs for a month :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
sublime is cool i seen them back at a concert i went to in 2000, whats also good i would recommend Pennywise, System of a down, Greenday but only their old stuff, I like Taproot but again only there stuff back in 2000 b4 they got a lil big

·
Registered
463 Posts
ive been into sublime since about 99 and their stuff is still great, but yea, it is sad that their sucesss was cut short. also if anyone has heard of Snot, they are pretty damn good too, but their story is the same as Sublimes, another great band cut short.

·
Registered
361 Posts
psshhgoesmysr20 said:
Ska and Punk, hmmm LIT is good, Real Big Fish, Weezer, GreenDay, Blink 182, SUM 41 , and Save Ferris to name a few are all good bands.
It's Reel Big Fish.. and those are all bands girls like

1 - 20 of 45 Posts