Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a job interview today. I was at stockton. On my way there, some punk girls(early to mid 20's) tailgated me in their v-6 automatic convertable poop-stang. Then taunted me to race them by pointing and laughing at my car. By this time they drove up next to me. I was in my black shiny(freshly washed with tire shine) car, dressed in black suit and grey shirt. So I gave them the snootiest look possible and hit the gas. I left them behind me in no time. Then they came up again. This time mad, and trying to cut me off. So I let them infront of me. Then they started to slow down. So I went around them, drove next to them and waved good-bye and left them again. After a minute they came back again..... They tried to cut me off. This time I looked at them and yawnned, pointed to my imaginary watch, and hit the gas. This time they stayed behind me and didn't even try to come near my car. Why do people think that because its a new car, its fast?

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I would have pulled over and got some digits. Girls that drive V6 mustangs are sluts 98% of the time (here anyways)

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
Well they have to show off daddy's college graduation present :rolleyes:

ugh :mad: I was given a rental automatic 2001 mustang when someone ran into my old Eclipse and it was the slowest terd imaginable.

Z

·
0 Posts
Verified - I rented a V6 automatic Mustang convertible once (not by choice)... slow, ugly, uncomfortable and about as much body roll as the Michelin Man. I swear, to this day Ford has not gotten interior ergonomics right. Neither has GM for that matter.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
funk that. I would have gladly downgraded to a civic or suzuki swift. Anything but a damn mudstain.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Why do people think that because its a new car, its fast?
That's the age 'ol question that I've been asking as well. It's like why do people think their newly purchased car is going to give them years of problem-free reliability? Because it's new??????? It's a car and it's man-made, so anything is possible even a 4cylinder SE import beating a pony car with some tramps in it;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
well i discovered how fun the 5.0s are this summer! Ford had a definite winner there, but their newer models are pretty junky. Been in them but have never driven the new ones.

Its pretty hard to get your hands on a 5.0 these day, and insurance would suck my left nut.

down with the flames, just some fun summer driving! :D

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
Centurion said:
Crazy bitches:rolleyes: .
stupid bitches! most girls (not all) and some guys are miss informed and think just because it is a mustang its fast.

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
i agree mustangs are peices of crap they belong in a junk yard and used as skrap metal :D ... mustangs beware the 240(sx) is out there :eek:

Z

·
0 Posts
Oh, Mustangs can be absolutely STUPID fast. Just not in stock form (unless it's an 03 Cobra). Doesn't take much to make an older 5.0 Mustang hit 13s... a few bolt-ons does it pretty much.

I'm not too concerned, last Mustang I raced was a newer (01+) Mustang GT, and I left him like he was in slow motion. But a turbo will do that sort of thing for you. :)

·
Banned
395 Posts
i know this guy at work who drives a 94 GT and did some sort of engine swap with a different engine(same kind tho).......dont ask me how that works......and he has nothing but problems with that car,, everyday me and him talk racing but he just talks about his problems and i talk about my body kits :) and this kid is very knowledgeable in cars. what a shame

·
Registered
90 Posts
my wife and i had an 86 mustang gt. it was nothing to laugh at, boss heads bbk headders, heartman ent. intake,accel plugs,wires,ignition,b&m short shifter and a few other goodies. it was running loow 8's in the 1/8th on street tires and pump gas. they are expensive to keep up though. that is why i now have a 93 sentra xe

·
Registered
321 Posts
i love it when people come into work and tell me they have a mustang, then look at me for my reaction...to which thier is none, some kids get flustered. who cares

rustangs aint even that fast, the newer ones anyway.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i dont care about them that much except for the Kenny Brown Cobra R you gotta love V8 supercharged fun. in my job i have to work and be knowledgeable about all makes and models

1 - 20 of 62 Posts