Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that fucker flames everyone, deletes and locks threads at will and is just a dick... the sentra section are DOA since he became a mod.. if i was looking for sentra help still i would go elsewhere... if he was a mod when i joined i wouldnt be here right now...[/rant]

·
Registered
463 Posts
I dont think hes done anything against me yet, but I have seen what he does to the others and ill have to agree that he is indeed an asshole.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exactly... no one should be this obnoxious on a forum, especially no a senior meber, ESPECIALLY NOT A MOD!!

the sentra forums are one of the biggest hit forums on hrer because sentras are cheap affordable cars... and we have the biggest dickhead running them.. whats so sad is his technical knowlegde is AMAZING... but he is such an asshole only like 4 people listen to him...

his attitude must be making up for the tiny rockety in his pocket...

·
Registered
463 Posts
IIRC, he was an asshole when I actually tried to hang around the audio forum for a while. I would suggest one brand of speaker to someone then he would chime in with the "THEY SUCK ASS" reply like a damn noob.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Just so you guys know, there are only 2 or 3 MOD's that can actually say that they can stand him. The rest just tolerate him, if not hate his guts.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark said:
Just so you guys know, there are only 2 or 3 MOD's that can actually say that they can stand him. The rest just tolerate him, if not hate his guts.
i concur, i've talked to a few over PM a while ago, most said the same thing, they respect his knowledge, but are turned off by his attitude...

does anyone remember when he went to sr20.com and bitched about being banned for a day at NF.com?!? if so yuo are OG :thumbup:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
BlankgazeX said:
i concur, i've talked to a few over PM a while ago, most said the same thing, they respect his knowledge, but are turned off by his attitude...

does anyone remember when he went to sr20.com and bitched about being banned for a day at NF.com?!? if so yuo are OG :thumbup:

Yeah, and it wasnt too long after that he got his power.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
basically what i have been doing is reporting all the posts that he breaks a rule in, weather it be flaming etc... i know it may be a pain to the mods who get the reports, but i just want it to be recognized and brought to their attention what he is saying..

SCOTT, if this is a problem, let me knowe and i will stop, but i know with the thousands of posts on NF.com that they are not all watched by the higher ups...

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
I've probably bitched about it a few times. He's definitely a smart guy but man you can't try and patronize people online, it's just such a waste of effort. Anyway, he usually keeps out of OT, which is where I spend most my time on here now anyway without the pulsar. But I do sympathize... it's disheartening to see things run like that.

·
In class
140 Posts
You know, I thought it was just me this whole time. Glad to know I'm not alone.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
LET"S GET HIM!!!!!!

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Equine Focker said:
LET"S GET HIM!!!!!!

Sorry Hal, this is a gang tackle, not a gang rape.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
chimmike doesnt bother me.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
koop and chimike stiin in a tre f u c k i n g......****

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
myoung said:
you guys have way too much free time..especially if you sit around thinking about Chimmike....lol
eh..i only get this way when he goes out of his way to annoy me....

ps all this non mofo activity in mofo section scares me!!!:(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts