Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody,
i know that this is probably going to be a useless thread, but i wanted to let everybody know that i finally got my i/h/e all from nismo, i just got my car back today. and i must say it sounds very awesome! i love the sound that it produced from nismo i/h/e. well just had to tell somebody and i thought who better then the nissan board.
Josh

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
awesome!! nice power gain too i bet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cHoPs said:
awesome!! nice power gain too i bet.
ya i definitely feel a difference. i like my car alot better now that i have these upgrades, i am just indecisive of what i want to do next.
Josh

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
B.A.J. said:
ya i definitely feel a difference. i like my car alot better now that i have these upgrades, i am just indecisive of what i want to do next.
Josh
Start with a downpipe.

Then consider MMIs if you don't mind vibration; Cams (big difference); a BSR kit; and then SAFC2 w/ tuning.

You definately have a good start with high quality stuff :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NickZac said:
Start with a downpipe.

Then consider MMIs if you don't mind vibration; Cams (big difference); a BSR kit; and then SAFC2 w/ tuning.

You definately have a good start with high quality stuff :D
hey thanks alot,
thanks for the advice on the parts, i will definitely look into all of these parts. next what i was really wanting to do is the safc2 or the clutch and flywheel from jwt. and definitely a bsr.
Josh

·
And justice for All!!!
575 Posts
^^^
IMHO I wouldn't change the clutch/flywheel until it needed it. That's an ~ $750 commitment to lower the rotational mass.....not to mention if the clutch is still good you're wasting a clutch.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vector03 said:
^^^
IMHO I wouldn't change the clutch/flywheel until it needed it. That's an ~ $750 commitment to lower the rotational mass.....not to mention if the clutch is still good you're wasting a clutch.

Just my $.02
i appreciate the advice. i might go with something else then but i do know that i will get it one of these days.
Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts