Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
iron tom said:
You would know. :thumbdwn:
Bitter...me? My boys have beaten the Eagles twice this year.. If they lose the rest of their games it was still a successful year ;)

The Evil Empire has Fallen :thumbup:


hopefully they will slow down the showing of the stupid ass Mother McNabb Cambells soup commercials.. Annoying as hell...

Anyone catch the clips in the MNF game..when it looked like the Eagles were going to win they rolled out the McNabb clips on getting over TO... " You just have to let the bad things go and be postive and good things will happen for you"...etc.etc.etc..etc... it went on and on.. When Dallas pulled close they stopped running those " We Will Overcome Clips".....bahahaha

Nothing better than seeing those GREEN haired fans go from Dancing to Pouting....! :thumbup:
 

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
McNabb, Sheppard placed on injured reserve

November 22, 2005

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Donovan McNabb is officially done for the season after the Eagles placed him on injured reserve Tuesday.

Cornerback Lito Sheppard, an All-Pro last season, also was placed on injured reserve. Sheppard needs surgery after he severely sprained his ankle in the third quarter against the Giants.


TURN OUT THE NIGHTS......THE PARTYS OVER....
 

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
Joined
·
3,960 Posts
madden curse.

go eagles beat the giants and redskins. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
myoung said:
Bitter...me? My boys have beaten the Eagles twice this year.. If they lose the rest of their games it was still a successful year ;):
Yes it was. But the 'Boys are doing extremely well right now, good offense and defense. I want to see them win it all again this year.
 

·
poster
Joined
·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
myoung said:
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Donovan McNabb is officially done for the season after the Eagles placed him on injured reserve Tuesday.
..it's about time!
myoung said:
TURN OUT THE NIGHTS......THE PARTYS OVER....
LIGHTS OUT? They were never on this season, TO stole them all with his circus act. :rolleyes:
drift240sxdragqueen said:
madden curse.
I never bought '06 for that very reason, seems it didn't help much though.
 

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
iron tom said:
..it's about time!

LIGHTS OUT? They were never on this season, TO stole them all with his circus act. :rolleyes:.
Seems they were on when you made said "I guarantee" ;)

And the other day when you said they would still make the playoffs... The Dallas Star is going to look good as your avatar ;)
 

·
poster
Joined
·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
myoung said:
Seems they were on when you made said "I guarantee" ;)

And the other day when you said they would still make the playoffs... The Dallas Star is going to look good as your avatar ;)
Nothing wrong with a little faith. :)
 

·
What's in your wallet?
Joined
·
2,640 Posts
^^that second one looks like the 49er case also. and for the record, we were the first to get to 5 :D
 

·
i pwn your mom
Joined
·
5,439 Posts
myoung said:



sorry couldn't resist...

Here's what the Trophy Case is supposed to look like,,,,

buahahahahhahha... oh thats too good..
 
41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Top