Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
i pwn your mom
Joined
·
5,439 Posts
Just wanted to say good bye as it seems you will be banned for a while. I would think you would learn never to bet on a loosing team. Hope your vacation goes well.
 

·
poster
Joined
·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Gimp said:
Doctor tells McNabb to have hernia surgery now

So much for the Eagles season.....but I guess we knew it wasn't good, already. ;)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2227226
I said he should have gotten the surgery weeks ago and this comes to no surprise to me at all. If you're already going to lose a week for the groin injury, which he knew on tuesday, in my opinion he should already be in the recovery stage. Be that as it may, I still have a good amount of faith in McMahon. Even though our season's hopes might be up, i'm still looking forward to next season. If McMahon does play well, which I think he will, I wouldn't be surprised to see some nice offers for him in the off season.
 
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
iron tom said:
I said he should have gotten the surgery weeks ago and this comes to no surprise to me at all. If you're already going to lose a week for the groin injury, which he knew on tuesday, in my opinion he should already be in the recovery stage. Be that as it may, I still have a good amount of faith in McMahon. Even though our season's hopes might be up, i'm still looking forward to next season. If McMahon does play well, which I think he will, I wouldn't be surprised to see some nice offers for him in the off season.
You repeatedly asking him to dinner for valentine's day doesn't count.
 

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
psuLemon said:
Just wanted to say good bye as it seems you will be banned for a while. I would think you would learn never to bet on a loosing team. Hope your vacation goes well.
That's right he didn't get Tuesday off...

Would you like to have Friday/Saturday off or combine it for a two day next week?
 

·
i pwn your mom
Joined
·
5,439 Posts
myoung said:
That's right he didn't get Tuesday off...

Would you like to have Friday/Saturday off or combine it for a two day next week?
or let him save it up and get a week long ban;) cuz we all know the eagles aren't winning many more games.
 

·
poster
Joined
·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oooooh, all these options. I like Steve's idea but let's make a deal. If they accomplish something (of your choice) then I get repentance. For instance, they end up making it to the playoffs, no ban. But the whole idea of adding them up for the end of the regular season sounds good.
 

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
iron tom said:
Oooooh, all these options. I like Steve's idea but let's make a deal. If they accomplish something (of your choice) then I get repentance. For instance, they end up making it to the playoffs, no ban. But the whole idea of adding them up for the end of the regular season sounds good.
1 day for each lose is in place... we can add them up..

But if you get a special exemption if they make the playoffs...what do we get if they don't? :) ... ( besides the personal enjoyment ;) )
 

·
i pwn your mom
Joined
·
5,439 Posts
myoung said:
1 day for each lose is in place... we can add them up..

But if you get a special exemption if they make the playoffs...what do we get if they don't? :) ... ( besides the personal enjoyment ;) )
im thinking tooo week vacation. And in the chance that the cowboys win the thing, Tom needs to be video taped doing somethig humiliating.
 

·
poster
Joined
·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
myoung said:
1 day for each lose is in place... we can add them up..

But if you get a special exemption if they make the playoffs...what do we get if they don't? :) ... ( besides the personal enjoyment ;) )
Sounds good, If they don't make the playoffs then the ban is enforced, that's all, nothing extra.
psuLemon said:
im thinking tooo week vacation. And in the chance that the cowboys win the thing, Tom needs to be video taped doing somethig humiliating.
Yeah, such as taking a piss on the Dallas star. :fluffy:
 

·
The Right One Baby!
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
Don't get mad because my Cowboys beat your Eagles twice. You bitter bitter lonely man.
 

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
iron tom said:
Sounds good, If they don't make the playoffs then the ban is enforced, that's all, nothing extra.
so you want something if they do but nothing extra if they don't....doesn't sound like a fair deal to me...

iron tom said:
Yeah, such as taking a piss on the Dallas star. :fluffy:
Since you had to dis the star .... if they don't make the playoffs you get a Cowboy star as an avatar for 2 weeks...
 

·
i pwn your mom
Joined
·
5,439 Posts
myoung said:
Since you had to dis the star .... if they don't make the playoffs you get a Cowboy star as an avatar for 2 weeks...
:cough2monthscough: ;)
 
21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Top