Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
lmao...against Denver at home?

Your only help is that Carswell (OL) is out due to the car accident. Good luck.

·
1,906 Posts
I was just about to post that...wow, 21 pt deficit so far.

Judging by the performance with the Cowboys I don't have a lot of faith in the Eagles getting out of this one.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
I think this SHOULD read....

I guarantee.....the Eagles will have their collective asses handed to them today by Plummer and the Broncos.

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
holy shit... you guys are fucking jinxing the jinx...stop posting...

the eagles will win this game.

:)

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
drift240sxdragqueen said:
holy shit... you guys are fucking jinxing the jinx...stop posting...

the eagles will win this game.

:)

yeah... it was 21-28 at one point...
you guys can thank me....

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So much for having a Pontiac too, right? :p

Oh well, I kinda gave up on the Eagles when I realized McNabb's condition (sports hernia) is only worsening as we get deeper into the season. I'll be happy with a wild card spot at this point, NFC is really turning out to be a good division this year. It's about time someone makes our division look good BESIDES the Eagles. :D

·
1,906 Posts
^ Gotta get your cheap shots in as much as possible, eh?
:p

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
iron tom said:
..that the Eagles win today. That is all. :hal:
Isn't it time for your 24 hour vacation?

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
iron tom said:
So much for having a Pontiac too, right? :p

Oh well, I kinda gave up on the Eagles when I realized McNabb's condition (sports hernia) is only worsening as we get deeper into the season. I'll be happy with a wild card spot at this point, NFC is really turning out to be a good division this year. It's about time someone makes our division look good BESIDES the Eagles. :D
Don't make excuses for your teams overperformance last year... this year sits you more relative to where they belong.

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
dry said:
Don't make excuses for your teams overperformance last year... this year sits you more relative to where they belong.
that's pretty harsh...
they were pretty good back in the day... it's just how they negotiate contracts and shit is whats messing them up right now.

Corey Simon is probably laughing his ass off right now though. New contract, undefeated team, and he got to eat 100 lbs worth of food over the offseason and not lose it.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
dry said:
Like I've said..signing T.O. was the beginning of the end in Phily..

3 NFC Championship Loses and 1 BIG FAT Super Bowl loss is all they can put in the trophy case... The Run is over...

The planet is spinning correctly, the solar systems orbit in back on track, and the Eagles are tied with Washington for last place where they belong ;) ... and Irontom earned his 24 hour ban....everythings back to normal ;)

Although I think a over arrogant guaranteed win should have a 48 hour ban ;) ... thoughts?

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
myoung said:
The planet is spinning correctly, the solar systems orbit in back on track, and the Eagles are tied with Washington for last place where they belong ;) ... everythings back to normal ;)
Don't f orget about the giants being in first where THEY belong ;)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts