Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12/21/2004

Congratulations Liu! We are pleased to inform you that a national automotive company has picked you up for sponsorship for the upcoming 2005 car show season. The amount and the details of the sponsorship are being negotiated and finalized with the company at this time by our staff on your behalf. As in any sponsorship we secure, it will be a full sponsorship which means you do not have to pay for products, shipping or incur any other costs associated with the sponsorship. By the end of the day we will have your sponsorship package drawn up and sent to you via first class mail. This package will have all the information on the sponsorships including decals, vouchers, sponsor information, and other pertinent information you will need. Please keep in mind that our team has negotiated and secured this sponsorship based on the information you provided on your application.

Also, because your application meets one or more of our guidelines, our Advanced Placement Division (APD) is interested in your qualifications. They are currently reviewing your application and will be working to get you an additional sponsorship. APD uses strict standards to place qualified applicants and many times they are able to get additional sponsorships.

We are sending your sponsorship package to the following address:

Liu YihShyue
XXXX Coit Road Apt. XXXX
Plano, TX XXXXX

If the address is incorrect please email us immediately with the correct information.

Although we are always here to help you build a relationship with your sponsors, ultimately, it is your responsibility to contact them and keep them informed on your progress and events that you attend.

In addition to the 2 sponsorships above, APD would like to give you an opportunity to get another sponsorship. Let’s see how you do:

Liu, if you are going to be entering your car into any of the Hot Import Nights Car Shows please contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We have immediate but limited full sponsorship openings ($7,000+) for your Nissan Sentra GXE. Unfortunately, APD can’t award this sponsorship to you based solely on your online application because our sponsors rely on us to find and screen all applicants completely to insure that they can fulfill their obligations. We know you have good intentions, and that’s why we are giving you this opportunity, but we need to hear from you and feel confident that you will follow through with this sponsorship commitment. This sponsorship package for the 2005 H.I.N. show venue will include tires from Dunlop, full suspension from B&G Suspension, rims from Raveann.com Wheels, lighting from Buzztronics, bulbs from VisionBulbs, free subscriptions from Performance Auto & Sound Magazine and many other products from our partners. If you are interested and can attend at least 1
H.I.N. show please send an email to: ATTN: AMY CHASE; HIN Sponsorship Coordinator at [email protected]. She will be your contact person for the HIN show venue only. Please don’t delay; the first H.I.N. Show starts March 5, 2005.

Remember, CarSponsorships.com doesn’t stop working for you just because we have obtained these initial sponsorships. Depending on how well you build a relationship with us and your sponsors will determine what sponsorships we will be able to issue you. Not only will we get you sponsored by larger companies, every 30 days you will receive an email from us with new sponsorships that you can easily and immediately get approved for. Under no circumstances are you ever charged for these additional sponsorships. Over the course of the year, you may receive many more sponsorships for your car. We work with many major automotive companies like Dunlop, B&G Suspension, Performance Auto & Sound Magazine, MotionLite Lighting Systems, Raveann Wheels, HouseofBoom, Vision Bulbs, Decalkits.com, WheelsNext and many others to bring you great sponsorships from companies that you know and trust.

We can’t emphasize enough the importance of you keeping in close contact with us. We realize that you have already made an effort to fill out our application, but we also want to get to know you and your car better. We have many sponsorships available but we will only award them to those that show us the effort. We need to feel confident that you are reliable, professional and will represent our sponsors to the fullest.

Again, we look forward to working with and you should receive your sponsor package within 5-7 days. Have a great night and don’t forget to contact Amy if you are interested in the H.I.N. Sponsorship.

Sincerely,

CarSponsorships.com
Sponsorship Placement Agency
Headquarters: Fort Myers, Florida
Contact Email: [email protected]
Car Show Coordinator: Amy Chase [email protected]
National Recruiter: Ragen St. Peter [email protected]
Customer Support: http://www.carsponsorships.com/support/index.php

F.Y.I.: The H.I.N. sponsorship consists of tires, suspension, brake system, exhaust, lighting, rims, and other modifications for your car. We call it the “The Dream Package”. Products will be delivered to you and you must install them yourself or have them professionally installed. Amy, will explain to you all the details. These “Dream Packages” will only be given to those who can prove that they are reliable, trustworthy and work well with their sponsors.

Sponsorship Tracking Number: v=0truwjfzqjkfe2fn4vzwtweybiyd3rpae1gtlyafzvy4djtb p0ihdqxqy0erzm
Sponsor ID: 6073

-----------------------

this is the email i got 2day.. YAY !

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Good luck...I know they 'say' you are 'going' to be sponsored but as said above you're going to need to work for it. Also sounds like they have spots to fill at HIN.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
never know.. im waiting on all the nitty gritty details.

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
Did you pay $89 for this?

Looks like you can sign up as a a scout and get paid just to have people sign up.

Welcome To The CarSponsorships.com Scout Program!
Our program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Start earning money doing what you love the most! Become a Car Scout for CarSponsorships.com and make real money recruiting individuals for sponsorships. Put our banners and text links on your website, search engines or forums and start sending people to our website. Affiliates generate sales for commercial websites and in return receive a commission for any sales they generate. Click Here To Signup! Already a Scout? LOGIN HERE

How Does It Work?
When you join the CarSponsorships.com Scout Program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links to CarSponsorships.com, their activity will be tracked by our scout tracking technology. If that user fills out an application on our website and qualifies for a sponsorship, your account will be credited with a sale (commission).

Real-Time Statistics And Reporting!
Login 24 hours a day to check your sales, traffic, account balance and see how your banners are performing.

Scout Program Details
Payout Type Pay-Per-Application
Payout Amount $5.00 USD for every qualified application you generate and 3% of all sales generated by 2nd tier affiliates!
Initial Desposit $10.00 USD - Just for signing up!
Payout Threshold $100.00 USD - Minimum balance required required for payout.
Payout Duration Checks are mailed on the 1st of each month, for the previous month. If you have a PayPal account we will deposit your earnings in your account

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya but i doubted myself i would get in.. iono well see what the paperwork say.

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
Good job Liu, see all your work may actually pay off.

By the way, when u get those free rims and tires, look out for me on your b14 se-r wheels. :cool:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
7SPEED said:
Good job Liu, see all your work may actually pay off.

By the way, when u get those free rims and tires, look out for me on your b14 se-r wheels. :cool:
you aint touching my se-r wheels. :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BLKV03 said:
IM ALSO SPONSORED THROUGH THEM
DECALKITS.COM
HOUSE OF BOOM
WHAT ALL DID YOU GET?
GOOD JOB ON THE SPONSORSHIP :thumbup:
not sure yet.. im probably not gonna accept it cuz my car is far from show quality to enter HIN in 2005

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
close this old thread please. it wasnt a useful post so just close it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.