Nissan Forum banner

I got nissan forums a coupon code for 20% off of edead

6K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  UnKnOwN @uDiO 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Its sound deadening. From what I hear they make some pretty high end stuff and lots of people like it. Especially the nonpresence of that tar smell. I think they sell it by the square foot and by the roll. They also have the deadening you paint on. If I were yall..I would hit that up.

#5 ·
Biscuit said:
Its sound deadening. From what I hear they make some pretty high end stuff and lots of people like it. Especially the nonpresence of that tar smell. I think they sell it by the square foot and by the roll. They also have the deadening you paint on. If I were yall..I would hit that up.

haha, alrite....i didnt feel like clicking the link.

#8 ·
elemental designs is good stuff from what i hear. My girlfriends brother put that stuff in his accord the other day and it works great....along w/ all the other stuff he got from elemental.... a bit of a pain in the butt to install tho.....so many little pieces you have to cut and paste into your door frame ect..

#10 ·
im thinking of getting either that blue [aint on stuff of just getting some sound deadning "spray on under coating" (for cars). in my new b13 i want to get all the wheel wells, trunk floor, under rear seat, possibly the fire wall if im bored enough to take the carpet down. do you think the undercoat would smell like tar? and if the carpet gets real bad im going to use something like in on the floor (nothin better than having a friend spill their coke all over the floor and being able to laugh about it! lol)
LIUSPEED said:
doesnt nf crew have a 40 % discount at www.secondskinaudio.com ?
40% good lord! thats a huge savings, you sure its that high?

#12 ·
LIUSPEED said:
doesnt nf crew have a 40 % discount at www.secondskinaudio.com ?
i emailed the guy at secondskin...forgot his name...he didnt answer me, so i dunno about the discount

second skin is awesome stuff, but its expensive...so for people without the high budget, they can get 20% off of edead

#14 ·
McLaren F1 2003 said:
coupon code - NSSANB
20% off of all edead products from elemental designs

http://www.edesignaudio.com/forum_discount.php

sticky maybe?
update - elemental design's is now extending their forum discount to include their components and their 2 and 4 channel amps

eDead - 20% off at any time. (Valid for v1, v1SE, v3)
NINe.2 - $40.00 off at any time. (Valid NINe.2 only, not valid for packages )
NINe.4 - $50.00 off at any time. (Valid NINe.4 only, not valid for packages )
eDi 6000s System - $25.00 off at any time. (Valid 6000s only, not valid for packages )
eDi 6500s System - $25.00 off at any time. (Valid 6500s only, not valid for packages )

also the coupon code is no longer NSSANB...click on the link above to get the updated coupon codes...

#15 ·
Hmm, not a fond believer in anything eD sells. But thats my opinion.

Mclaren F1, since you live in Vegas, you should get Resonant Engineering equipment in your ride, they are local.

#17 ·
Azgrower said:
Hmm, not a fond believer in anything eD sells. But thats my opinion.

Mclaren F1, since you live in Vegas, you should get Resonant Engineering equipment in your ride, they are local.
no offence sir, but no one asked for opinions on eD, this is an informative thread

and i have heard horible things about resonant engineering also...

#18 ·
edead is high grade peel n seal.... in other words its not worth sh*t, if u live in the south or where it gets 90 deg's in the summer it stinks then and melts all over anything u had it on.

the guy at second skins name is anthony or "ant" and he is a great guy, i sell second skin localy and its far better than any other product i have ever tested (dynamat, dynamat extreme, roadkill-a close second, fatmat, ect.)

anyone in the central arkansas area wanting to check out second skin let me know

#19 · (Edited)
UnKnOwN @uDiO said:
edead is high grade peel n seal.... in other words its not worth sh*t, if u live in the south or where it gets 90 deg's in the summer it stinks then and melts all over anything u had it on.

the guy at second skins name is anthony or "ant" and he is a great guy, i sell second skin localy and its far better than any other product i have ever tested (dynamat, dynamat extreme, roadkill-a close second, fatmat, ect.)

anyone in the central arkansas area wanting to check out second skin let me know
for your information...there are LOTS of people that have used edead and they say its great...so for that reason alone, the whole "its not worth shit" comment, gets thrown out the door

im not saying that second skin isnt the best...but im not going to deal with a company i cant get ahold of...and i dont have the budget for it...and they are lots of people in the same boat as me...

besides...the coupon code doesnt just work on edead anymore...so read the whole damn thread...

we get discounts on their components and their amps...

#20 ·
McLaren F1 2003 said:
for your information...there are LOTS of people that have used edead and they say its great...so for that reason alone, the whole "its not worth shit" comment, gets thrown out the door

im not saying that second skin isnt the best...but im not going to deal with a company i cant get ahold of...and i dont have the budget for it...and they are lots of people in the same boat as me...

besides...the coupon code doesnt just work on edead anymore...so read the whole damn thread...

we get discounts on their components and their amps...
why dont u back off and not try to start a flame war... i did read the whole thread and getting 20 % off a nine.2 is an awesome deal, i wish it included the edead liquid, its great for doing doors, nice and thick and coats well... as for there regular mat, i personaly have had horrible experiances with it, and i was just warning everyone that it will get hot, melt, and goo all over everything it can touch. and as for SS, they make great high end products, but not everyone can afford it, thats total cool, but fat mat is as cheap as edead and is a better deadener. do some research and find out that edead is far from one of the top deadeners out there, there is better product to be had for the money, much like RE vs. JL!

enough ranting, quit b*tching and go drive!

#22 ·
asleepz said:
This isn't a thread about what is good and what is not...

He just said here's 20% off. Make another thread if you want to compare shit.
why waste space on the forum with another thread when a general warning of bad experiances can be expressed in this thread?

#23 ·
BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS MADE FOR! IT'S MADE FOR TELLING PEOPLE HOW SOMEONE SAVED THEM 20% ON A PRODUCT THEY MAY BUY!

And if they do buy it hopefully they will see the other thread you will put this in and do their research. Now quit jacking his thread with all your useless BS and make your own.

#24 ·
useless BS.... interesting.... never the less the point has been made, now go buy ya some edead with ur 20% discount.... take the money you saved and buy some charm... :loser:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.