Nissan Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
This isn't a thread about what is good and what is not...

He just said here's 20% off. Make another thread if you want to compare shit.

·
Registered
106 Posts
asleepz said:
This isn't a thread about what is good and what is not...

He just said here's 20% off. Make another thread if you want to compare shit.
why waste space on the forum with another thread when a general warning of bad experiances can be expressed in this thread?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS MADE FOR! IT'S MADE FOR TELLING PEOPLE HOW SOMEONE SAVED THEM 20% ON A PRODUCT THEY MAY BUY!

And if they do buy it hopefully they will see the other thread you will put this in and do their research. Now quit jacking his thread with all your useless BS and make your own.

·
Registered
106 Posts
useless BS.... interesting.... never the less the point has been made, now go buy ya some edead with ur 20% discount.... take the money you saved and buy some charm... :loser:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
You'll be banned soon with these type of outbursts and thread jacking. Don't worry, you won't have to tell us much longer.

·
TwiztidKidd
807 Posts
McLaren F1 2003 said:
i guess no one cares...
I haven't heard of them before dude... If you listed a few reasons why they're SPECIAL maybe I'd look at their deals. Their prices are not that great either not even with the 20 % off. I'm guessing you're not a vendor.

·
Constantly Bored
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
asleepz said:
BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS MADE FOR! IT'S MADE FOR TELLING PEOPLE HOW SOMEONE SAVED THEM 20% ON A PRODUCT THEY MAY BUY!
exactly...im not saying that elemental designs is the best nor am i forcing anything upon anyone...

the whole point of the thread is this:

if in your research (and i hope everyone does alot of research before they buy anything for their car) you find that elemental designs is what you want to buy...here is a way to save money...

thats it...thats all i wanted this thread to mean. i didnt want it to turn into a brand war.

but anyway...for every brand out there there is always a good and bad side.

ive heard fatmat sucks and it smells like tar...ive heard the resonant engineering subs suck...ive read threads about jl audio sucks...ive also read threads about how all of the above brands kick ass...

its up to whoever is doing the research to separate the bs from reality...and IF research travels lead you to elemental design products...HERE IS A WAY FOR YOU TO SAVE MONEY...

·
Registered
106 Posts
McLaren F1 2003 said:
exactly...im not saying that elemental designs is the best nor am i forcing anything upon anyone...

the whole point of the thread is this:

if in your research (and i hope everyone does alot of research before they buy anything for their car) you find that elemental designs is what you want to buy...here is a way to save money...

thats it...thats all i wanted this thread to mean. i didnt want it to turn into a brand war.

but anyway...for every brand out there there is always a good and bad side.

ive heard fatmat sucks and it smells like tar...ive heard the resonant engineering subs suck...ive read threads about jl audio sucks...ive also read threads about how all of the above brands kick ass...

its up to whoever is doing the research to separate the bs from reality...and IF research travels lead you to elemental design products...HERE IS A WAY FOR YOU TO SAVE MONEY...
point taken, mouth shut... apoligies to the forum for jacking thread... just tring to voice my opinion, next time ill start a new thread and just leave a link to my opinion thread! :D

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Thank you very much, things opperate so much easier with 100% cooperation

That wasn't so hard was it;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
asleepz said:
Thank you very much, things opperate so much easier with 100% cooperation

That wasn't so hard was it;)
it was like pulling teeth! :D there is much less control on the forums ive been on b/4, so i just went with the flow, this river, however, flows the opisite direction!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts