1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks like a big pair of chrome binoculars with a couple of butt plugs poised and ready to strike.

Anyway, that's neat looking. Do those two seperate mufflers dump right into one single pipe? Is it loud?

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we shall see. it has silencers, so if i want it to be loud.. its loud, if i want it to be at a normal decibal level, too bad, it will be a little less loud.. but loud.

L

·
0 Posts
binoculars..hahahahah.. damn dat shit does look alittle wierd.. how does it perform...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I like it. I was going to get the Arospeed version alittle while back. I saw them at a shop and they looked real hard. I wouldnt stress the sound too much--as long as they have a preforated(spell check) core and U get it installed with some nice piping -U should be GOOD to GO....

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
preforated core... is that like a glasspack.. but installed in the muffler, i might just buy the glasspack, and pop it on the exasut pipe. i want deep deep tones.. not them annoyign high pitched screamign angry bee noises. like every civic kidna.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i dont have a glass pack and my exhaust sound hella deep .. no bumble bee here.. Teknokid can verify that

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
The only muffler I have on my car is a DynoMax Race bullet. It is 2.5" in/out. The rest of my exhaust is like this:

Stock Manifold/Cat.

2" pipe from manifold to Bullet, which is in the secondary cats position(its gone now).

2" pipe all the way to a 4" Bosal tip.

Sound - Deep and kinda loud, but WAY quiter than one of my co-workers straight-piped Mirage.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
hey yo.......

hey GT-R, what year is your car?? is it the very late last-minute body style or the classic 2-space rear bumper asking so much for duals kinda thing, just wondering, trying to picture it installed, might go for something like that only single though.........

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Think about this way.. you are getting some mEGA backpressure.. you might as well just leave it stock..

Can you get a 2" exaust pipe from the cat converter stock? if you can get it from stock cat.. then i will.. tell me whats up

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
Think about this way.. you are getting some mEGA backpressure.. you might as well just leave it stock..

Can you get a 2" exaust pipe from the cat converter stock? if you can get it from stock cat.. then i will.. tell me whats up
If I understand u correctly --Yeah ALL I got was a 2 in. pipe from my stock cat bac for now. It gives me a nice low growl--- Ill be taking out my cat and installing Another 2in from my headers back soon.... Just for a little extra punch B4 I get my HS CAI and Header

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool, thanks.. iM probably goign to wait til i get my muffler, adn headers, and then take them to mineke lol.. i know 2 dudes up there who can probably maybe help me out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts