Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just got approved. :thumbup:
I now carry car audio and video. I carry Kenwood(not the Excelon line), Pro Box, Rosen, Metra, Power Acoustik, Cascade, Delphi, and P.I.E.
I'm trying to add Pioneer and some others. If you guys need any pricing let me know. All I need is the model number.

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
oh shit this is badass, i need a CD player. can you gimme a quote on a Kenwood(or some other not so low quality), i dont want anything expensive, but it needs to look nice and last. and play good. let me know if you got what i need. :)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
can u get Phoenix Gold ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated Line

Ok here is the updated list of what I can get:

Kenwood(not the excelon line)
Pioneer
Rockford Fostgate
Pro Box
Earthquake
Audiobahn
Atlas
Rosen
Lighting Audio
Monster Cable
Metra,
Power Acoustik
Cascade
Delphi
P.I.E.

Phoenix Gold is a no go right now. Their monthly is too high for me to carry.

I am working on the price for a in dash CD player

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
nacho_nissan said:
oh shit this is badass, i need a CD player. can you gimme a quote on a Kenwood(or some other not so low quality), i dont want anything expensive, but it needs to look nice and last. and play good. let me know if you got what i need. :)

How about Pioneer? Any special features you are looking for (flip face, extra inputs or outputs to hook up other gear PS or DVD player)? Does it need to play DVD's?

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
no dude. lol, i need somethin cheap. nothin over $150, what i can i get for 150 or less?
maybe nothin, but let me know if u got somethin

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok here you go. A pioneer or Kenwood to select from. If anyone else would like in just send payment to my paypal with your info and which one.

[email protected]

Pioneer DEH-P3700MP $140.00
the DEH-P3700MP single-CD player also plays MP3 and WMA, and it’s ready for Satellite Radio — XM or Sirius, your choice. You also get 50 watts of clean MOSFET power and a card-type remote control.

Here is the link for more info: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4039_149245002_tab=B,00.html?compName=PNA_ProductDetailComponent

Kenwood KDC-MP228 $140.00
The KDC-MP228 CD receiver offers plenty of power, tight sound controls, and MP3, WMA playback, SIRIUS or XM — a great package at such an attractive price!
Here is the link for more info:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-iE2v5eGCWVs/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?I=113mp228&s=41

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
hey dude i dont know much but till now i like the kenwood one better. which do u think is the better choice? well ill get back to you when ever i had save up the $140. oh, and is that the cheapest u can go? thanx. later

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nacho_nissan said:
hey dude i dont know much but till now i like the kenwood one better. which do u think is the better choice? well ill get back to you when ever i had save up the $140. oh, and is that the cheapest u can go? thanx. later
I like the Pioneer but the kenwood is cool.
$140 is the best price I have right now, that price includes tax. I just hooked up with an install shop today (more info and pictures to come). So I might be able to get my prices lower since my volume is going to go up.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
stealthb14 said:
Bear in mind...that's now a "discontinued" model. The 700 series is replacing the 600 series..
so the DEH-P3700MP is newer than DEH-P4600MP?

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Newer, yes.. better? not necessarily.
the first number (3 and 4 in this case) is basically the model. the higher the number, the better the unit.
the second number ( 6 and 7) is the model year.

So a DEH-P3700MP would be a 2005 model that's so-so.
the DEH-P4600MP would be a 2004 model that's just a bit better.

Of course also keep in mind that as the years go on, the lower models have the features of the higher end, older models. So the 3700 may be equivalent to the 4600 in all aspects. you'll have to check the specs and features on them both to see.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Matt you took the words right out of head.
Lets make this easy if you are looking for any car audio/video just email or pm me with the model number. I will get you a price.
The price I quote already includes tax, shipping is extra.
If you need the equipment installed I have a shop that can do that. I will have some pic's soon of there work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts