Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Looks good! I like the color. Ditch the wing, though, and I think a mesh grille would compliment the agressiveness of the kit a little better. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeh, i believe thats the saleen wing....ditch it and get a terminator wing...i know you wont but im just throwin out the ideas...lol

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey..

nice ride.. very clean.. love the whole wing and kit deal fits really nicely.

great job.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Yeah man, can you post a pic of your trunk?

Otherwise the color is sick (awesome), and it looks amazing!

·
Registered
126 Posts
very nice ride man. I love the color, wing aint bad, and those wheels........very nice choice. Keep on modding that car, its turning out great.:cool:

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Have cops given you any bullshit about your license being like that? And do you have lights there to see it at night or no? They could probably get you for that "for "trying to hide license plate" and I dont see a reverse light...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
licence plate

have not been pulled over yet. it does have bolt lights from summit racing. I do not have any reverse lights but who needs um. the muffler is an arospeed can with mandrel bent cat back i only got it because it fit really well in the opening.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Mndgy --- I edited your post by changing the word UGLY. Please refrain from using negative words such as that when posting an opinionated reply to a Member's Ride. There's nothing wrong with "I'm not a fan of that" or "Not my style"... but please don't say "That is one ugly backside". If you have strong words to say to a member, please do it via PM or email. Thx.

Twisted200ser --- Great looking custom 200! The new wheels set the kit off nicely. I too am surprised you have not received any ish from the cops for the license plate. Oh well... :D Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trash talking

Mndgy said:
That is one interesting backside.....ditch that wing and the trunk.....why do people do this to their cars???....I mean the front and sides are NICE but I don't know what the deal is with the trunk looking like that.
it seems to me that you dont have any pics of your car up here so until you do stop riping on things you dont understand as for the trunklid it took 60 hours of work to do

1 - 20 of 56 Posts