Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i found a lot of shi* for the e-15t engines

was up everybody i found a couple of sites that have performance parts for the e-15t engine everything u want in that websites here it goes www.n12turbo.com and www.pulsar-parts.com check it out with all these parts i seen i decided to go e-15t on my 87 sentra. does any 1here know where i can get the ecu and wire harness and whatever else i need for this swap.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Ask blownb310... he got an engine wich i was suppose to buy but if you want it, ill pass my turn... got plan to repaire my fuck** up sentra....
Tranny casing busted, engine smoking more than i am !! (1 pack a dayhahahaha)...

anyway he got almost evrything the engine need... you ll be needing Airflow meter, harness and ecu wich he doesnt have.... probably the best thing would be to check pulsar-parts if they can get you one and for the ecu too....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey crazy-mart thanxz for everything u helped me out with but i really need to know everything needed for the e-15t swap cuase if its just the ecu,wire harness, and air flow meter than i found everything i need for my swap but if not can u help me out 1 more thime thanxs again u been a lot of help

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
well ive never done the swap but , from wath i know and wath that heard... the engine bolts to the e16 tranny and from wath ive seen, the engine mount on passenger side is the exact same as the e16... so the only logic here is that youll need a motor and wath this engine is needing to be in good working order... ECU and complete wiring harness.... plus the gaz pump... the e16 one doesnt push to enough pressure there...

The harness itself would still have to connect to the rest of the car... the best thing you should do is to get yourself the SERVICE MANUAL... wich include all wiring diagrams and drawing of where it should go, and wath it should plug into... then study it like if your life would depend on it, plus get into your car manual as well to make sure you got all the knowledge needed of both wiring shema... then make the miracle happen, do the mix, draw it, make your own shema with both wiring... then your ready to do the real thing...

compare specs of both cars parts that can and cannot be interchanged.... like gaz pump, ignition module, fuel canister, radiator (i know for sure the fans got to get on the outside of the engine compartment for clearing the turbo unit)... you know wath i mean.. check and make sure you wont be needing any special parts before you do it... it should be all right after that...

a mind-at-ease-swap is better than asking yourself... Ho my god!... engine wont start, why is it dying ??when having a bad head acke !!

Im sure you wont find many things to be changed but just make sure of it... Even better try to find someone who did the swap or someone who got a 84 turbo pulsar !! :)

Hope youll be doing it and i could help a bit...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts