Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
The interior reminds me alot of Cookie Monster's fur.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i remember seeing this car before, those are skyline taillights too i think

didn't know it was an automatic though..

·
Registered
547 Posts
It would be a lot nicer if he had all Nissan stuff. BTW, those are S2000 tails. I am in love with the color though. And an AUTO?!?!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've always loved the exterior of that car even thoughit's honduh tails. The interior has to go though (at least it's not my style).

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the colors.. but everything is fuzzy, even the dash :(
I have to admit, those s2000 tailights to look sweet.

But heres the question.. what the hell is under the hood???
Absoultyl nothing.. but anyway here's the spec of this baby.. (Not mine BTW) (just incase) :p

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pag...l_brand_query=model=Sentra&tree=Nissan Sentra

Owner Info
Member ID: xdemo143x

Vehicle Info
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra
Year: 1992
Nickname: demo
Car Setup: show
Sound System Setup: stock

Performance Modifications
Shocks: Tokico
Springs: Neuspeed

Interior/Exterior Modifications
Seats: Recaro
Steering Wheel: Billet Specialties
Tires: Toyo
Wheels: Giovanna

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
PrOxLaMuS© said:
Springs: Neuspeed
Interesting... I'm pretty sure Neuspeed doesn't make springs (or any parts for that matter) for Nissans...

I dunno, every time I see this car I like it less and less. I think there's just too much going on with the design - it's lost the clean lines of the B13. The R34 headlights are freaking sick, but the tails don't blend into the body lines very well. The little top grille on the nose needs to go as well, IMO - it just clutters up the design. Nonetheless, it has a ton of time and money into the bodywork, and it's cool to see someone who took a Sentra that far.

·
Registered
149 Posts
samo said:
Interesting... I'm pretty sure Neuspeed doesn't make springs (or any parts for that matter) for Nissans...
Maybe it's got an identity crisis? Its got honda tails. Maybe it thinks it's a honda

M

·
0 Posts
the blue sentra

its nice....a bit furry...i wonder if it keeps u warm in the winter.

heheh!

M

·
0 Posts
fuzzy blue interior

oh ok its vinyl.. lol it looked like some kind of shag carpeting on this end heheh. sorry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts