Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
i suggest Nyquil and nick-at-night yourself to sleep young man.

jr

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
You should just see how long you can stay up. The longest i've stayed up (stimulant free) was for 4 days. Insomnia is a bitch, but once you finally get sleep, you never want to wake up. I actually got a little day time hallucination on the 4th day. Made me want to do it again,...this time on purpose.

P

·
0 Posts
Get stop&go pills from a pharmacy.

I don't know the exact brand name, but if your pharmacist was in the Infantry, he'll know what I mean...

Stop is for falling asleep. Set your clock for eight hours.

Then take a go-pill, which will wake you up.

My mother has insomnia, too. Since she takes her pills, her life got better!

·
Registered
354 Posts
well im still up too. btw what do you think the whp would be for engine mods listed below. (im sure the dot4 is worth a couple hp LOL!)

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys thanx for your advice. i finally found a way to fall asleep. i watching the Oreily Factor. "the spin stops here" or something like that..lol and bill was talking about Enron...!! i think it was enron.. then i felt sleeping...yea.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
cranium said:
btw what do you think the whp would be for engine mods listed below. (im sure the dot4 is worth a couple hp LOL!)
Probably about 140-150whp. Depending on how its tuned and what not. The basis for my answer is that you basically have the same mods to your motor that Justin P10 has on his G20. Check out the AZ dyno day thread to view his dyno sheet and mods.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts