Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant believe how rude and disrespectful people can be from my home state.

http://www.akdsm.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1294

a few of them talkin shit about our sentra and 200SX 's sayin that it all ricey and ish. can u believe that? No respect for people car even though i know it not their thing at least they can have a lil more respect .

some of them are just morons.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Kapafool said:
Some of the pics looked pretty respectable. Its too bad nobody up here has a SR20det in a sentra.

SR20DET as requested.

(black intercooler)

Here you go... :p Post these for that kid and tell him he's stupid for doubting people are real.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey

hey more people to post pix of their car. Let show my home state that you dont only need a honda , acura , mitsu and subaru to look good and perform awesome .

Let show them what nissans are made of as well !

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Igotagun

caugh caugh caugh gay caugh gay caugh caugh

Those cars suck
And no i dont hate all ricers just those ones.And that ornge one with that custom plate give me a break. I whent to imports night down in seattle and there are some nice cars but most of them suck. LJ. garcias car was kinda tight.

what an idiot?!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gotta reply to everyone.. gotta get it through their thick heads.

lol

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Well, if you're going to get concerned about what other people think about your choice of car, you're not going to get much rest. ;) I drive a Sentra too and I don't like some of those cars you posted. But that shouldn't matter.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scott said:
Well, if you're going to get concerned about what other people think about your choice of car, you're not going to get much rest. ;) I drive a Sentra too and I don't like some of those cars you posted. But that shouldn't matter.
ya.. i know i dont like some of the body kits thrown on them but oh wellz. Alaska people majority of them think that ALL SENTRA's are rice. im tryin to gather better photos so bear with me. :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
two things i have to say:
first, that b13 looks weird with the r badge:p
and second, is that goldish 300 equipped with a veilside kit?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts