Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had purchased the earlier version of the projector without the halo. There are instructions to install them on sentra.net. The ones they had installed were matrix projectors but the instructions worked for mine as well. Word of warning though, my projectors that I got from urbanimport, all lights burned out withen 2 months... It was a bastard changing them too... Besides that, they look pretty sweet....

Daniel Bourassa
'98 200sx se-r

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
halos???

do you mean like "angel eyes" similar to '01 bmw 5-series cars, fascinating, what kind of bulbs would go in them, or do they apply the wave-guide technology, where did you get it from again and how much?? very interesting.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/february02/projectors.shtml
check out this site for installation. I'm just saying that the bulbs shipped were all cr*p. They all burned out on me. The high beams are fine seeing I haven't used them yet. I had to pull my passenger side light housing out just to change the bulb. So my suggestion is maybe buy new bulbs before installing to save the headache of changing them later.. They only cost me about 10 bucks canadian, so that's like 2 bucks american.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts