Nissan Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
most of us here on the nissanforums have issues about the GT-R..

Im willing to bet my emblem on that one.

the emblem wound up being displayed next to my 1/18 scale R34 GT-R model, the one that autoart makes. seems like a good spot for now, till I get a sick enough Nissan to stick it on.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
zeno said:
LMAO.....that is one ignorant dumbfuck. Although I heard swapping in pistons and a header on a rotorary turbo engine is sweet!! :D
Reminds me of having a dumbass ricer trying to search down connecting rods for a Wenkel!!! He eventually asked me what type of cam I wanted. Anyway, R32 GT-R all the way. Old school is cool. I have a huge shot of getting one in the next few years. Just got to make sure I don't screw up my credit and follow my career path. I may get a job starting at 30K a year. For all y'all, keep dreaming. You may end up with one, but if you don't, you can at least say you tried to follow your dream, and that is what counts.:)

C

·
0 Posts
hahahahah....that mustang clip!!! damn that dumbass is DUMB....how the hell does someone get to be SO un-knowledged about cars???????

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Some people are born ignorant. Or either they slipped outta the docs hands and landed on their head.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
i really wish i could unsubscribe from this thread.. Travis

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
1999GXE1.6 said:
i really wish i could unsubscribe from this thread.. Travis

why cant you?

·
Registered
35 Posts
why not put it under your pillow so you can sleep on it and dream about the day you will own a GT-R SKYLINE :D

41 - 49 of 49 Posts